AVS is backed-up!

Have AVS dissolve one tablespoon in a glass of water and drink it. That'll get em goin.

es - Copy.1628820969.jpg

Yes, the Leshiy video definitely created a buzz that has us a bit overwhelmed. We are working long hours trying to complete all orders before taking new orders. I don't want to get into a situation where my back log takes more than 4 days. 

Thank you guys! Happy shootingstephen

Really happy for you buddy! Those slugs you made are really high quality!! Keep up with the good work

Yes, the Leshiy video definitely created a buzz that has us a bit overwhelmed. We are working long hours trying to complete all orders before taking new orders. I don't want to get into a situation where my back log takes more than 4 days. 

Thank you guys! Happy shootingstephen

Really happy for you buddy! Those slugs you made are really high quality!! Keep up with the good work

Thank you Orion! I'm working with a partner to develop some half tangent nose with smooth boat tails for extreme long distance. More diameters for other airgun barrels. I will keep you posted when we are ready to release new slugs.

Stephen,

I just want to let you know that I ran some 60 grain flat base slugs through my .30 cal impact MKII, and they were absolute DRILLERS! I use an ATN X-Sight 4K Pro, and the slugs were so consistent that it was a breeze to lock in a zero, and go to work. Color me very, very impressed!

Hy Mike, that is awesome. Thank you for the feedback. Are you using the the superior heavy liner?

Stephen,

Affirmative, my gun's equipped with a 700 mm Heavy Superior Liner backed by the stock 52 cc Power Plenum. I also have the following mods to the gun: ER dual-port transfer port, Huma .30 cal pin probe, Slug Power Kit, a Huma High Pressure Reg (I'm at 150 Bar right now and working up from there), a double bottle kit (480 cc X 2), and it's all breathing through a DFL Ronin.

I haven't chronoed the 60 grainers yet (too much rain in GA right now)... just slapped them in, and wanted to see how they printed. Well, the perfect hole of the initial sight-in shot, and the precision of the subsequent impact-point told me the rounds were going fast enough to work, and were of sufficient quality to be repeatable. 

I'm thinking flat base is the way to go for sectional density and lower drag at sub-sonic speeds. I have a Vladan Power Kit that I have yet to install, so maybe I'll slap that on, re-tune the gun, and see what the slug would really do. That being said I'm happy with them. 

I'm actually curious if the 65 grain units will fit in an FX Impact Mag (I do have the Orion insert in my mag so I can run slugs). Do you think they'll fit?

All that said, I am looking forward to drilling some critters with these rounds!