Average age of our members.

43 here. I enjoy the air rifles because I can shoot at my house. I was considering building up a precision long range powder burner recently but bought a taipan veteran instead. Glad I did because it will get more use. I have a range just down the road, maybe 7 miles but living in northern LA county it gets full on the weekends pretty quick with knuckle heads. Funny to see some of these clowns shooting like gang members off tv. Just reminded myself why I haven't been in a while. LMAO

13. Been shooting for one year almost now and have a R.R, Hatsan 1000S Striker in .22, Umarex NXG in .177 (refurb), and my pride and joy: The Nova Vista Liberty. 

AK

It's great to see someone young here. And proves our sport is alive and well. Do you have friends that shoot air rifles also?

Thanks! I’m homeschooled so sadly that’s a no :)

AK

I'm 63 ,feel like 25 ,got my first bb gun on my 7th birthday ,I'm sure the bird population wished I hadn't. My last hobby racing r/c in the dirt has left me behind with modern brushless motors and lithium batteries, the stock class is gone and I'm left in the dust. Target shooting and keeping the ground hogs from digging under the polebarn and wood burner gives me purpose.