Avenger parts list!

I have posted this a couple times in other posts but here it is as it's own post.

download.png
View attachment Avenger Schematics.1609419290.pdf

Hope this is helpful for all

Bruce

Bruce, thank you! Awesome. Quick question to you or anyone who has gone thru this diagram- is the first number called out for the O ring the outside diameter or the inside diameter? Very critical here. I know FX typically calls out the first number as the inside dimension and so do most o ring vendors. They typically list the first number called out as the I.D, then second number is the Sectional thickness then the Douro rating follows last. But I’ve questioned this before in say, the Tuxing compressor O ring list and they told me their first number was the call out of the Outside Diameter. 

Can anyone verify?

AND!!! THE MOST IMPORTANT PART thats most prone to failure THAT EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT being it's WEAKEST LINK doesn't even LIST a PART NUMBER!!!

You had to go and spoil all the excitement by pointing that out didn't you? 😄

That is a puzzle though. The one item that gets beat on the hardest, especially when you have your reg set at the 3K psi limit and they don't even have a part number. Maybe they are in the process of making an even better replacement part.

But I still love that this is finally out. Thank you Bruce ! ! !

I know of people that have purchased a poppet from PA. It was for the Aspen, which uses same as Avenger. You have to call and talk to someone in repair. Not on the website.

The seat edge is wider on the Avenger than the Aspen/Freedom/Liberty, so the poppet should hold up longer. If it started leaking, I'd recommend replacing with a delrin or peek material, though.

Most of the O-rings should not be a problem to source. Some around the regulator may be the exception, that is what I found on the Liberty.

Capt. o-ring has a kit for the Nova Liberty, many of the rings will be the same except those specific to the Avenger.

Tom, Unfortunately, when I scanned through the Avenger schematic, many of the sizes are different. Different regulator and air tube size. A few are the same, like barrel and bolt probe, but not many. I worked with them on the Liberty kit, and if there is an Avenger owner that would verify the schematic sizes and do a test fitting, they would probably put together a kit for it.