• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Avenger o-rings for pellet bolt probe

For a bolt probe application where you are not under constant pressure either will work fine. N90 is "harder" than N70 but being as how it's only briefly under pressure when you fire, you will not notice a difference. I have bought a wide range of o-rings on mcmaster with varying Shore Hardness levels. Just takes a little looking around on their site from time to time...

N90 o-rings in this size range are going for ~$3.00 per 100 on their website. You'll never run out of o-rings for your probe in a lifetime...

I replaced the o-rings with the tubing that is available as a upgrade. I am not sure of the longevity of it but I guess will see. I would think that the area of contact is greatly increased using the tubing as compared to the o-rings. I hope this equals longevity compared to o-rings. 

Price could be a factor for some but I ended up having over a foot of the stuff.