• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Avenger Harmonics Terminador Bushings

Sorry to be so late, but yes. I have installed them and I think they can be helpful, at least I can be reasonably sure that the bbl is remaining somewhat centered in the shroud while I search for optimum accuracy in my 25cal. As far as harmonics are concerned I believe it will take a lot of testing and repositioning of the centering rings within the shroud using your favorite ammo. But the principle is sound and I think when you find the sweet spot it should make an improvement.

Reactions: oabdel01
I saw those Terminador rings too and was intrigued. I was having POI shifts in my Avenger so I started thinking about ways to mess with the barrel harmonics. I currently have about a 1/2inch band of duct tape wrapped around my barrel about at the halfway point on the barrel. It fits pretty tight in the shroud. I did see slightly tighter groups after that, but I am still having trouble with POI wandering around. I imagine the Terminador rings would do a better job than my duct tape job of keeping the barrel in place and dampening harmonics... but one can always add more duct tape lol.