Avenger first shipment 1st impressions

A $300 gun doing 1" at 100 yards? Are you sure its not 50 yards? My impact $2000 gun is doing 1" at 100 yards. Sometime even 1.5". I find it hard to believe a $300 gun is doing what a $2000 is doing.

You obv haven't watched any of the reviews. It absolutely has this performance. It's more plasticy and less quality than the 1500+ guns but shoots the same. 

Whats even more interesting is if you can only fill to say 3000psi from a scuba tank or pump there a lower power tune at 21ft/lb that gets 98 shots from a 3000psi fill with the reg set at 1200psi. 28fps extreme spread over the 98 shots. 

Edit to say thats the .22 tune

I would have loved to have a dialogue with you about the production of this rifle, as it looks fantastically built...but we are not allowed I suppose to talk about alternative places of production. I think I am walking on thin ice with moderator 2 jaja...

Recieved my .25 Avenger yesterday. Shot it today. After adjustments to the tune to get velocity with the jsb king 25.39 gr near 850fps. I'm getting 1" groups at 100 yards with a bipod, not bags or a lead sled. All I can say is WOW!!!

I am receiving my .25 tomorrow & curious as to your tune settings:reg. pressure & HS turns