• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Avenger assistance

No idk if it's you trigger, I too have avenger in .25. Athena bpr ffp, 2000 reg idk about the hammer. It's getting 866 fps consistently give or take 8 fps every now and then. I too get ragged holes to about 80 yards or so. At the 100 yards I can get 3 into an inch, but 2 shots always open it up about 2 inches. And those 2 shots are mostly always above or below the rest of the group.

Reactions: Trigger 10mm
100 yard submissions for GTA site. Those were 25gr sorted fx pellets, measuring 6.40 with the pelletgage if i remember correctly. That's as good as it gets for me. Also a bipod opens up groups for me a bit, even tho I have the blackarts design barrel band separating the tube from the barrel. Besides that I'm happy with my budget rifle.

20220506_141537.jpg

Attachments

• 20220506_141603.jpg
    20220506_141603.jpg
    712.1 KB · Views: 7
100 yard submissions for GTA site. Those were 25gr sorted fx pellets, measuring 6.40 with the pelletgage if i remember correctly. That's as good as it gets for me. Also a bipod opens up groups for me a bit, even tho I have the blackarts design barrel band separating the tube from the barrel. Besides that I'm happy with my budget rifle.

View attachment 360082
Nice shooting!

I get about 930 fps with my 25 avenger shooting FX 25 grain at a regulator setting of about 2100. Since you are set higher, it seems like you are way over 900, possibly not on the hades. I've only tried 100 yards with it once but my groups were disappointing - several inches. But it was windy. I will try it at least once more but I'm thinking I need to slow it down under 900 fps, particularly in the wind. It is very accurate to 35 yards but I'm not sure about longer range yet. I have all my other guns set to no higher than 900 fps. I like to keep it around 875 fps or so. It is probably partially a function of twist rate but pellets are not always stable when you go up over 900 fps, especially in wind. I might also retry the 34 grain pellets and try and set it up with those. As long as I get them up over 800 fps it could be viable.