Avenger .22

I picked up a new Avenger in .22 from RLAirguns. I've been thinking about a high end PCP for a long time. I was leaning towards an Rti Prophet or an LCS SK-19. FX Crown was way up there too. However after seeing so many positive reviews on the Avenger's accuracy and the fact it doesn't seem to be pellet finicky, I ordered one. I have a Marauder that is pretty accurate after a barrel swap and a thorough polishing of the barrel and transfer port. I used the saved money to buy a Spritech compressor from Amazon to get the gun up to 4000 psi. It seems to be a new more powerful version of their compressor and I'm hoping it lasts. The gun arrived with the reg set at 2700 and fully charged. I pulled a few ballistol patches through followed by a few dry patches. Barrel wasn't all that dirty but it did need cleaned. Put a Cabela's Covenant 7 on it. Used the single shot tray to sight in which took about 8 shots at 30 yards. Tonight I loaded the mag With JSB Exact Jumbo Heavy 18.13. This is the result of the first 8 shot group through the mag at 35 yards.

IMG_20211015_202651.1634345605.jpg

Color me impressed Is an understatement. Looking forward to trying the Exact Jumbo Monster redesigns at 40 + ftlb.