• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi Avenge-x rollout delayed

Hey guys,

Quick update for you all, things are still tracking for the end of the month as best I can tell with our logistics folks. There are some things that will need to be done here once they arrive before they are ready to ship out, so all I can do is ask for your patience for those that have pre-ordered. Just things we need to add into the boxes stateside (all good things, I promise), nothing too major but it will take a little bit of time to do.

You will start to see things hit reviewers/content creators hands towards the end of the month after the Pyramyd Cup or very early in September, around the time the first shipment starts heading out the door.

Tyler
Hey Tyler - do you have any update on this? Any update on timeline? Thanks.

FYI... Chat from AGD

20230906_122956879.jpeg

Same only different, I had tac 22 pre-ordered but not soon enough to be covered by this shipment but they did have 3 of the .25 in stock so I ordered one and cancelled the pre-order, then switched my backorder tube kits to .117 and .22. Avenge-X .25 on back porch mid morning😁
I’ve only opened it just now and about to clean it. Busy tonight and tomorrow so will report back Sunday. At first blush it’s cosmetically solid, fells good in hand and shoulders well, came with a little pressure in reg and tube, 2 mags and a single shot tray, 5 galv Allen wrenches, and dozens of various orings, and the obligatory manual. From factory packaged very well and from PA it was box in box. Very quick turn around from PA. LOP is 11 to 14.25, and if it shoots, I like it. Doesn’t rattle at all with the butt in and the Tac plastic is solid. Cocking lever has very light action with no play. There is a 7/8”long x3/4”wide hole (machined cut out) behind the breech where the butt attaches that puzzles me. Don’t know how to post pics here, but I’m gonna sign off and try to figure it out. Any ideas?

Reactions: Tango Sierra
Same only different, I had tac 22 pre-ordered but not soon enough to be covered by this shipment but they did have 3 of the .25 in stock so I ordered one and cancelled the pre-order, then switched my backorder tube kits to .117 and .22. Avenge-X .25 on back porch mid morning😁
I’ve only opened it just now and about to clean it. Busy tonight and tomorrow so will report back Sunday. At first blush it’s cosmetically solid, fells good in hand and shoulders well, came with a little pressure in reg and tube, 2 mags and a single shot tray, 5 galv Allen wrenches, and dozens of various orings, and the obligatory manual. From factory packaged very well and from PA it was box in box. Very quick turn around from PA. LOP is 11 to 14.25, and if it shoots, I like it. Doesn’t rattle at all with the butt in and the Tac plastic is solid. Cocking lever has very light action with no play. There is a 7/8”long x3/4”wide hole (machined cut out) behind the breech where the butt attaches that puzzles me. Don’t know how to post pics here, but I’m gonna sign off and try to figure it out. Any ideas?
I think that's the hammerspring adjustment access area. I see it the one and only YT Avenge-X in-the-wild vid. 😂

Screenshot_20230911-130957_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: darylm
I received my 22 classic syn on Saturday. I'm sure glad they shipped it double-boxed, compliments of the brown truck delivery but all was well with the merchandise. I like the Avenge X, no faults so far. The Reg set is a tad plus 2000 psi. It gets a lot of shots and the Crosman 14.3 is shooting a little on the hot side but the same hole at thirty yards. Time will tell all. I will not make any adjustments for a while, just put some lead down range. In my opinion, it's what Nova Liberty should have been! Now we have something better, Avenge X.

i paid for the 10 for 10 from pyramid air. They shot it with the 25.4 air arms pellets. They had 832 minimum and 859 maximum average 843 standard deviation of 8.
Regulator has not dropped, yet and still reading 2800. The gauges are great. I would like to get more FPE than the factory setting. I tested 2 moderators. First with the Impulse 1200 with 1 extra baffle. Sleek small light looks great. not that quiet compared to the DFL shogun I put on next. That was nice and quiet, however it turns the rifle into a broomstick.
overall an amazing deal for $529 For a great airgun. Oh and the weight is very reasonable.

Reactions: Dairyboy