• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi Avenge-x rollout delayed

I was hoping... maybe Tpatner412... would have chimed in on this.. More so on the delivery date... then the review timing..

I am not personally involved in any other social media.. Like Instagram and the like..

Be Well All
I’m sure they will be great guns. Just about a guarantee. If baker has some PA should be shipping some super soon I would think. Hopefully what you pre ordered is on the initial shipment

I’m sure they will be great guns. Just about a guarantee. If baker has some PA should be shipping some super soon I would think. Hopefully what you pre ordered is on the initial shipment
Actually I did order on 1st round..

I just called Baker's Airguns.. They said that they did not realize that their website was showing some models in stock and ready to ship..

So sadly...Dennis their thinks.. next month at best.. Sorry for being the bearer of False News..

Be Well All

Hey guys,

Quick update for you all, things are still tracking for the end of the month as best I can tell with our logistics folks. There are some things that will need to be done here once they arrive before they are ready to ship out, so all I can do is ask for your patience for those that have pre-ordered. Just things we need to add into the boxes stateside (all good things, I promise), nothing too major but it will take a little bit of time to do.

You will start to see things hit reviewers/content creators hands towards the end of the month after the Pyramyd Cup or very early in September, around the time the first shipment starts heading out the door.

Tyler

So advertised ship date of 8-21 has come and gone. I think I saw 9-5 advertised, but lips were moving… How many more “available X” dates will come and go without fruition? Do “reviewers” even have any yet? Inquiring minds want to know
I called PA yesterday and they said they should be getting them in next week. A 9/5 shipment sounds likely in that case. The ship date for my order was supposed to be today, not 8/21, but it's looking like early September for everybody regardless. The rep did mention that since my order was a .177 and I have a same-day preorder that it should be one of the first to ship out.

Reactions: Gatorproof
I called PA yesterday and they said they should be getting them in next week. A 9/5 shipment sounds likely in that case. The ship date for my order was supposed to be today, not 8/21, but it's looking like early September for everybody regardless. The rep did mention that since my order was a .177 and I have a same-day preorder that it should be one of the first to ship out.
Hey Mr Bob

Which model did you order

Be Well All

Reactions: Clazy
Thank you BB! I got both .177 & .25 added. Think this is gonna be a superb platform. I’m looking forward to some great tuning and tinkering threads. Heads up on the DAR gen3 if you are at all interested. Superbly manufactured, handles and swings well, very accurate, tweakable, light, best bang for the buck bar none. Mines a .25 but the .22 is coming, can’t not get it tho I don’t need it. Can’t imagine their ever being an equal value.

Reactions: basketbob
Thank you BB! I got both .177 & .25 added. Think this is gonna be a superb platform. I’m looking forward to some great tuning and tinkering threads. Heads up on the DAR gen3 if you are at all interested. Superbly manufactured, handles and swings well, very accurate, tweakable, light, best bang for the buck bar none. Mines a .25 but the .22 is coming, can’t not get it tho I don’t need it. Can’t imagine their ever being an equal value.
You are welcome! It is definitely going to be a great platform. It will actually be my first "full size" PCP... earlier in the year I decided to dive back into airgunning after remembering how much fun I had plinking when I was younger with variable pumps/springers. I wanted a completely modern setup with all of the bells and whistles (PCP with adjustable reg/hammer spring/valve, side lever, etc). I considered the marauder, avenger, dreamline, and others... but each of them seemed to have something that put me off. And then around that time I found out about the Avenge-X a couple weeks before the preorders opened up, and it just seemed like a complete no brainer. A few weeks after ordering, I got antsy and decided to pick up a Notos + handpump to get my feet wet while I wait. This little thing is great!

That DAR Gen3 looks like a great deal. I've actually never heard of DAR until now, so thanks for the new info. $300 for that seems like a steal. Although to be honest, I don't care too much for wood stocks. I guess I'm more of a "tacticool" type of guy.

Very similar story with !me BB. My favorite gun hobby has always been .22lr plinking and target. Hunting, skeet and trap, archery etc. I did it all, but plinking has always been #1. I recently borrowed a ruger pellet pistol to rid my friends home of a bat invasion and I haven’t been able to wipe the smile off my face since. I ordered a Silhouette and a Notos, then a Sig vertus, then the DAR.25, now the X series. They are all great, but the DAR gen3 is amazing. I read many posts mostly good but not all. I got mine for 299 less 13% from AirgunDepot and it is fantastic In every way. The Sig is the least of them but loved by all the borrowers. I never have to explain airgunning to anyone who takes it for a walk lol I tell myself the DAR.22 will complete me if it’s as good as its brother. I never should have retired. I won’t be able afford this much longer!