• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi Avenge-x rollout delayed

The major pcp retailers have pushed back the andvertised availability date of the Avenge-X 6 weeks from 8-21 to 10-03. Bummer! I really think the line-up Is going to set the standard for mid-grade best bang for the buck. I think this is at least the third announced roll out date change. I‘d rather them get gen 1 right than rush out some lemons.

The major pcp retailers have pushed back the andvertised availability date of the Avenge-X 6 weeks from 8-21 to 10-03. Bummer! I really think the line-up Is going to set the standard for mid-grade best bang for the buck. I think this is at least the third announced roll out date change. I‘d rather them get gen 1 right than rush out some lemons.

One can only speculate as to why but big bummer for the many that await its launch, I am not one but I think its talked about enough to have a following.

My order still says Aug 24, although I pre-ordered the day the pre-orders opened up. I think (or maybe, I hope) that the October availability is just if you place an order today.

1690574883670.png

Hey Tyler - are pre-orders still set to ship at the end of August? I can't wait!! Thanks.

FYI..
I spoke with both Pyramid Air.. Airgun Depot July 28 to add stuff to order.. (from Airgun Depot )

Both replys were the same.. On track for Mid August.. That is for those who Pre-ordered early

Both Pyramid and Air gun depot.. Were taking pre-orders for the 2nd batch delivery mid-September..

So it looks like.. To me anyway.. August order sounds like it is in track.

Be Well All

Reactions: basketbob
Random follow up question - does anybody know if the avenge-X uses the same mags as the avenger? If so, I'm curious if the probe has O-rings on it. People were saying CARM mags for the avenger chewed up the probe O-rings.
I think I heard that somewhere..

I would guess that it would be more cost efficient.. for them to ''not'' redesign anything that was not necessary..

Be Well All

Random follow up question - does anybody know if the avenge-X uses the same mags as the avenger? If so, I'm curious if the probe has O-rings on it. People were saying CARM mags for the avenger chewed up the probe O-rings.
Yes, same magazines. The Avenge-X comes with a standard capacity mag (same 10 rd in .177 and .22 and 8 rd in .25) AND a high capacity mag which is 20 rds in .177, 16 in .22 and 13 in .25. This is a new magazine that will be offered separately as well.

And yes, the probe has o-rings on it.

Reactions: basketbob
Yes, same magazines. The Avenge-X comes with a standard capacity mag (same 10 rd in .177 and .22 and 8 rd in .25) AND a high capacity mag which is 20 rds in .177, 16 in .22 and 13 in .25. This is a new magazine that will be offered separately as well.

And yes, the probe has o-rings on it.
Much appreciated. I ordered a 177 but going to convert it to 22. It doesn't look like the conversion kit comes with the high capacity mag so I was looking into high capacity aftermarket avenger mags.

Much appreciated. I ordered a 177 but going to convert it to 22. It doesn't look like the conversion kit comes with the high capacity mag so I was looking into high capacity aftermarket avenger mags.
Correct. To keep the price of the conversion kits as affordable as possible and make sure everything a user needs to run the gun in the new caliber is included, the standard capacity mags will be included with the kits. But the high capacity mags will be available separately.

Just thought I would mention

I pickep up a AE Swede mag.. Works Dandy.. Good looking quality as well..

Be Well All

PS for us in on the first order.. 3 weeks and we should have them.. ☺

Reactions: darylm
Correct. To keep the price of the conversion kits as affordable as possible and make sure everything a user needs to run the gun in the new caliber is included, the standard capacity mags will be included with the kits. But the high capacity mags will be available separately.
I see that Baker Airguns lists the Avenge-x as ***IN STOCK *** and ready to ship

Be Well All

20230815_132102066.jpeg

I'm curious why there hasn't even been an AEAC video or other review yet since it's supposed to ship next week. Makes me wonder :unsure:. I got my scope, bipod, moderator, mags... just need the damn gun!
Yeah it’s going to be strange that this gun hits the streets before a single review is done. That surprises me.