Air Venturi Avenge X Pros and Cons of this gun in a .25 classic wood stock

I’ve been listening and reading a lot about this gun. This is going to be my second gun. My first gun I really had a lot of enjoyment with, again it was a .25 had a few problems and I would like to move onto this one. One question was do I really need the larger fill bottle? But I’m thinking as proactive as I can with future problems, would I be better off with this fill bottle being that my fill pressure will be much less than the top recommended fill capacity of the fill tube?

I have seen that there have been problems with people on this form that have received guns that were broken at time of delivery.
From the videos that I’ve seen this gun will give me much more distance, shooting than I am accustomed to 75 to 100 yards would be incredible to have in my back pocket.

Am I better off with this traditional stock or is there any advantages with having the tactical look/design?
I am very open for any disagreements and discussions where you think I’m going wrong. I want to do all my homework before I invest into another gun.

Again as a new air gunner, I appreciate everything that you guys have done for me in this last year and a half.

I am also looking at the Avenge-X for my next rifle. I do some BR shooting at home and I think the tactical stock will be better for that, even for off hand shooting and hunting. I don't like the big bottles on rifles so I will go for the tube version. Some sold their more expensive rifles in favour of the X and are very satisfied with it. Yes there will be some lemons coming from the factory but so does it also from very expensive rifles. The first report of someone receiving a drs it broke after 30 shots and was sent back, so much for a "premium" rifle. For me it is more about how it shoot although I like it's looks with the tube. I was looking at the drs until I realised it's shortcomings I am not willing to live with. And this X is at a acceptable price.