• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi Avenge x pitbull bipod

I used to use a weaver rail adapter made for a 34 mm scope on my P35s. They have a 33mm airtube so I had to line the scope rings with tape to get it to fit. If the diameter of the Avenge X airtube is 34mm or a little less, this could work well. My P35s all now have wooden stocks and I just attach the weaver rails to the bottom with machine screws that go into nuts imbeded in the stock channel for the airtube. Or you could just screw it on with wood screws.

Reactions: Davesees
I used to use a weaver rail adapter made for a 34 mm scope on my P35s. They have a 33mm airtube so I had to line the scope rings with tape to get it to fit. If the diameter of the Avenge X airtube is 34mm or a little less, this could work well. My P35s all now have wooden stocks and I just attach the weaver rails to the bottom with machine screws that go into nuts imbeded in the stock channel for the airtube. Or you could just screw it on with wood screws.
That’s a good idea I’ll check out the tube size. Looks to be close to that. Yea I thought about just screwing a small pic rail on the stock too. Just seeing if anyone else had thought of anything. Thanks

Did you find something for this? We have integrated pic rails on MJF Nylon barrel bands available. Triple pic rail or single bottom.
IMG_1979.jpeg