• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi Avenge X owners - is it worth upgrading from the original avenger?

I have owned a .22 Avenger for the past 3 years. The gun has been stellar!
The good thing about them is there is quite a bit of aftermarket support for them.
I did a 360cc bottle conversion, along with a Termidator Industries ATach chassis conversion, along with a few odds and ends.
It shoot absolutely lights out. It loves the JTS 18.1gr pellets at 910 fps. 5 shot dime size groups just about all the time at 50 yards.
It works for me. If I were to get another PCP it will be a .25 Avenger that I will Hot Rod, just like my .22. I love the platform!
If a higher end gun is what you are wanting though, go for it!
Get what whatever makes you happy. Lots of choices. These are great times to be an air gunner. We are lucky!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17dean
I have owned a .22 Avenger for the past 3 years. The gun has been stellar!
The good thing about them is there is quite a bit of aftermarket support for them.
I did a 360cc bottle conversion, along with a Termidator Industries ATach chassis conversion, along with a few odds and ends.
It shoot absolutely lights out. It loves the JTS 18.1gr pellets at 910 fps. 5 shot dime size groups just about all the time at 50 yards.
It works for me. If I were to get another PCP it will be a .25 Avenger that I will Hot Rod, just like my .22. I love the platform!
If a higher end gun is what you are wanting though, go for it!
Get what whatever makes you happy. Lots of choices. These are great times to be an air gunner. We are lucky!

Got a picture? Would love to see what that bottle and chassis look like.

If you were to order avenge x would you get the oem bottle size as smaller bottle or larger?