Avenge-X Giveaway. What is your caliber choice?

What is your caliber choice?

• Total voters
That sure is a negative response.

There‘s no strings attached. We kindly requested that you subscribe to AEAC, but that’s not a requirement. No one will be sending you “junk mail”.

I thought this was a nice way to give back to the community via some of our awesome sponsors, sorry it doesn’t appeal to you.

-Michael
Like privatter This near same concern had me in then edited I'm out , but Michael explained that same no string attached in a P.M to me ( thanks Michael) . So I did re-edit back to im in .

Now I guess only way to know how much all that holds true is be the winner..🤤

Caliber vote.... I'm for .22. Lots of choice and easy walk in Walmart every day to buy tins... Cheap ...lol

Reactions: Florida_Man
I was positively impressed by the .25 and that would be my choice for pesting as I've got some extra large trash pandas that have been using my dock for a toilet. Just wanted to add a thanks to Steve, Micheal, Air Venturi, Saber tac and all for setting up this giveaway. If ya don't like it ,don't enter.
pretty darn nice if ya ask me.
Good Luck to all!

Reactions: Florida_Man
I'm on the fence.

A. I've been wanting to get a budget rifle in 177 to compare to my Daystate Huntsman Revere Safari. There is a special place in my heart for 177.

B. I looooove 25 cal. And I need a second so I can shoot dueling steel, and other steel targets with friends and family. Steel 25 cal is a surefire way to get people interested in air rifles.
I 've shied away from .25 because of +$$, BUT , if I were to win one I wouldn't complain ! I feel pesting w/ .25 is a bit overkill & expensive ( now to pull my foot out of my mouth ,,, coming from a guy that used to blast G-hogs w/ magnum handcannons ), so I stick w/ .22's. I would like to try .25 on G-hog's , if our Game Commission would adjust their thinking on airgun calibers.