• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Avenge-X Giveaway. What is your caliber choice?

What is your caliber choice?

• Total voters
A lot of us have entered this RDW, over 2,000. 2 days left!

I'm interested, what you would choose and what would it be set up for?
Scopes and accessories?

If you haven't yet, enter below.

I'm on the fence.

A. I've been wanting to get a budget rifle in 177 to compare to my Daystate Huntsman Revere Safari. There is a special place in my heart for 177.

B. I looooove 25 cal. And I need a second so I can shoot dueling steel, and other steel targets with friends and family. Steel 25 cal is a surefire way to get people interested in air rifles.

Reactions: Contndr35BB
I'll take a .22 cal . I really do not want to start buying another calibers stock of pellets. I have enough .22 to last years
I was there, then got hooked on the smack of a 25…. Then wanted to revisit 177… My shed doesn’t need hurricane straps to the ground, my pellets will keep it in place.

Don't matter to me. I entered then saw the part about liking some crap.
Which I will NOT do! Would just be more junk mail to get rid of.
Not really interested in that Gun anyway. For free without all the BS? Maybe.
That sure is a negative response.

There‘s no strings attached. We kindly requested that you subscribe to AEAC, but that’s not a requirement. No one will be sending you “junk mail”.

I thought this was a nice way to give back to the community via some of our awesome sponsors, sorry it doesn’t appeal to you.

-Michael

That sure is a negative response.

There‘s no strings attached. We kindly requested that you subscribe to AEAC, but that’s not a requirement. No one will be sending you “junk mail”.

I thought this was a nice way to give back to the community via some of our awesome sponsors, sorry it doesn’t appeal to you.

-Michael
We really appreciate it as a whole. Thank you.

Humans are complicated

Always remember, it’s always 9/10 dentist approve. Haha