• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Avenge X Bottle Band O rings sizes?

I have about given up on Pyramid Air and Air Venturi. Does any one know by chance what are the size of the Avenge X bottle band O-rings are? I have been back and forth on this issue over a period of weeks. I have been helped by an outstanding CS rep from Air Venturi, but in the last shipment I was sent supposedly the correct O-rings free of charge. However, The large O-ring (more like a spacer) fit into the band snuggly but the barrel O-ring part: AVXP-BTL-ORING 1.5X16MM 90 is so small in relation to the inside of the band I don't think is the correct part. I already emailed their CS dept but it's only been a day, I am sure I will hear from them this week. I am at a point of going to Lowes or even Amazon and ordering O-rings so I can finally install the Avenge X Bottle I bought last month. All O-rings are not created equal so I know the material, use, and size is important. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Air Venturi IMO has really botched the rollout of the Avenge X platform since making its debut last Shot Show 2023. A lot of marketing hype but the rollout and support is poor at best. Doesn't measure up to the hype. Probably overpaid Exec's decision making and others in charge of production and support. Everything is always on back order. You normally get the " high demand excuse" You would think in a very competitive environment you would ensure rollout and support would be there including logistics(parts) ready to go on day one. Their website never provides up to date info for customers online. The platform itself is outstanding but Air Venturi logistically speaking is not very good. I think its Springfield Armory is who makes the Avenge X for Air Venturi I think I read some place online. Somewhere there is a disconnect between manufacturer, vendors and down to the customer. Makes me almost regret not going the FX route in the beginning like I was going to until Avenge X caught my eye and for less. I did not account for after the sale support. That's on me . There won't be a next time. Support after the sale is so crucial in business. Quote "Only the strong survive".

Last edited:
Reactions: Netman