Air Venturi Avenge X: Barrel grub screw size?

I noticed the other day that my barrel was moving in and out a little. I went to tighten the little screw on the rail that holds it in place. As it turns out it seems to have worked its way loose and fell out.
I looked up the screw on pyramyd air and they want close to $16 for it (with shipping cost), I really rather not pay that much for two screws (seem to come with both top screws). If anyone could help me out and tell me what screws these are I would be extremely grateful.

The screw I'm talking about is number 17 in the schematic.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

I noticed the other day that my barrel was moving in and out a little. I went to tighten the little screw on the rail that holds it in place. As it turns out it seems to have worked its way loose and fell out.
I looked up the screw on pyramyd air and they want close to $16 for it (with shipping cost), I really rather not pay that much for two screws (seem to come with both top screws). If anyone could help me out and tell me what screws these are I would be extremely grateful.

The screw I'm talking about is number 17 in the schematic.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.
Can you take the remaining screw to a hardware store and match it up? I have an assortment of metric grub screws for this reason, so I have a thousand or so screws I may use a few of…

Reactions: phoenix_cow
There is another screw next to the one I'm missing, but I'm unsure they are the same size. I suppose I could take out that one and try it in the spot I'm missing :unsure:.
I'm likely going to just buy an assortment pack off amazon, good to have these around anyways just in case something like this happens. I kind of just want to make sure that the assortment I get will have the correct screw.