Air Venturi Avenge-X .25 cal vs BRK Ghost .25 cal

Durring this review the Avenge-X was shooting at 87 yards, the BRK Ghost was shooting 8 shots groups with the JSB 33.95 mark II heavy’s, the FX 33.95 and the Umarex Brimstone 33.95 grains pellets at 98 yards. The Avenge-X was shooting with the Impulse Air 26 grain slugs, now compare the size of each groups…👍😉💪. While the Avenge-X was doing 1” inch groups with this 26 grains slugs the groups of the BRK Ghost was all over the place sometimes at over 2” inches 😱😳 despite the barrels of this expensives airguns are designed to shot with pellets. This is why I currently own four Air Venturi Avengers two .22 and two .25 cal and none of this extremely expensive that some airgunners call them “boutique airguns”. Sometimes we can obtain much better results and greater accuracy without the need of spending and arm and a leg in one of this “supposedly eight wonder of the world” high end airguns. The results speak for themselves, you be the judge.

IMG_6641.jpeg

IMG_6642.jpeg

IMG_6649.jpeg

IMG_6647.jpeg

IMG_6648.jpeg

IMG_6652.jpeg

IMG_6661.jpeg

IMG_6656.jpeg

IMG_6664.jpeg

IMG_6662.jpeg

IMG_6658.jpeg

IMG_6667.jpeg

IMG_6660.jpeg

IMG_6643.jpeg

Last edited:
I have similar experience with Brocock sniper and Bsa Bucaneer.
I bought Bsa for around 1/4 of Brocock price and Bsa is more accurate.
For this same reason I sold my high end Kalibrgun cricket II tactical .60 in .22 cal despite its more accurate than the BRK Ghost, it was neck and neck vs my Avenge-X between 30 and 60 yards that is the range I usually use all my airguns 👍.

IMG_6390.jpeg

IMG_6391.png

IMG_8723.jpeg

Last edited:
I guess we will be seeing the Avenge X at EBR and at the RMAC beating up on the BRKs… We understand the Avenge Xs can shoot good groups. There are other criteria to take into account like “build quality“ … So enjoy those Avenge Xs, just stop trying to puff them up to the quality level of the BRKs because thats a non starter…🙏 My Gamo Urban shot awesomely and killed lots of small pests, are my BRKs practically much better? No they are not, but in use, in feel, and performance the solidness of the build comes across. Enjoy your Avenge Xs… But stop trying to compare them to the Ghost. Just because you can’t shoot the Ghost worth a darn, doesn’t mean the Avenge X is a better, more accurate gun… Their are quite a few highly regarded shooters who have been putting the Ghost to the test since its inception and the results speak for themselves… You and @Blejda the only two dudes to have problems with BRK Ghost or Sniper XR accuracy… My personal experience with five different BRKs and those of many others I respect, prove otherwise.

I guess we will be seeing the Avenge X at EBR and at the RMAC beating up on the BRKs… We understand the Avenge Xs can shoot good groups. There are other criteria to take into account like “build quality“ … So enjoy those Avenge Xs, just stop trying to puff them up to the quality level of the BRKs because thats a non starter…🙏 My Gamo Urban shot awesomely and killed lots of small pests, are my BRKs practically much better? No they are not, but in use, in feel, and performance the solidness of the build comes across. Enjoy your Avenge Xs… But stop trying to compare them to the Ghost. Just because you can’t shoot the Ghost worth a darn, doesn’t mean the Avenge X is a better, more accurate gun… Their are quite a few highly regarded shooters who have been putting the Ghost to the test since its inception and the results speak for themselves… You and @Blejda the only two dudes to have problems with BRK Ghost or Sniper XR accuracy… My personal experience with five different BRKs and those of many others I respect, prove otherwise.
I am sorry if this honest and real word comparison between a affordable $500.00 vs a four times more expensive $2,300.00 dollars airgun like this BRK Ghost some how hurts your fillings, it wasn’t my intention. But anyway, when you see someone winning a national EBR competition in the states with one of them, please share the link with me since to this day I have not had the “joy” of being able to see any either…😉. BTW I am using four of this high capacity oem mags in each of all my Avenge-X airguns, however somebody tell me the magazines that use these BRK Ghost cost as much as $110.00 dollars each, can you please confirm if this information is true??? OHH MY GOD WHAT A RIPOFF…😱🙄 Also you’re wrong again when you say that me and another airgunner are the only ones that don’t like this BRK Ghost. We are much more than you can imagine

IMG_8841.jpeg

Last edited:
@Ra
I am sorry if this honest and real word comparison between a affordable $500.00 vs a four times more expensive $2,300.00 dollars airgun like this BRK Ghost some how hurts your fillings, it wasn’t my intention. But anyway, when you see someone winning a national EBR competition in the states with one of them, please share the link with me since to this day I have not had the “joy” of being able to see any either…😉. BTW I am using four of this high capacity oem mags in each of all my Avenge-X airguns, however somebody tell me that the magazines that use these BRK Ghost cost as much as $110.00 dollars each, can you please confirm if this information is true??? OHH MY GOD WHAT A RIPOFF…😱🙄 Also you’re wrong again when you say that me and another airgunner are the only ones that don’t like this BRK Ghost. We are much more than you can imagine

View attachment 431559
Hurt my feelings, why so…? I like what I like. You’re the one, on the “crusade” to equate the Avenge Xs with the BRK Ghost… Then complaining about the price of the magazines, etc, etc. We get it, “in your mind” the Avenges are simply awesome” 🤓Enjoy your Avenges… 🙏

Another example a first gen Avenger bullpup .22 cal vs a modified FX Impact M3 .22 cal at 50 meters. Both airguns were shooting with the same JSB 18 grains pellets with the same tune at 875 fps. He shot two groups with the FX, he gave this airgun a second chance because the first group was a total desaster, however the second was not much better than the first one neither. Both airguns were his and the guy is a expert shooter that competes in the local EBR tournaments of his country, Chile.

IMG_8854.jpeg

IMG_8856.jpeg

IMG_8853.jpeg

IMG_8858.jpeg

Last edited:
I have nothing from either brand but will say that the OP rant doesn’t qualify as any kind of valid comparison. It’s a lot of apples vs oranges. I could take any one of my finely tuned airguns and hand it off to a YT moron and not tell him which projectile it is tuned for and it would shoot like crap. Even just switching between projectiles without cleaning the barrel can lead to a mess.

But, moreover, why get into these hostile and provocative threads? You’re not going to get clickbait revenue like your YT idol. It reminds me of old gaming forums with kids fighting about PlayStation and Xbox. Finally, if you really have to shout, please use bold rather than underlining…

Durring this review the Avenge-X was shooting at 87 yards, the BRK Ghost was shooting 8 shots groups with the JSB 33.95 mark II heavy’s, the FX 33.95 and the Umarex Brimstone 33.95 grains pellets at 98 yards. The Avenge-X was shooting with the Impulse Air 26 grain slugs, now compare the size of each groups…👍😉💪. While the Avenge-X was doing 1” inch groups with this 26 grains slugs the groups of the BRK Ghost was all over the place sometimes at over 2” inches 😱😳 despite the barrels of this expensives airguns are designed to shot with pellets. This is why I currently own four Air Venturi Avengers two .22 and two .25 cal and none of this extremely expensive that some airgunners call them “boutique airguns”. Sometimes we can obtain much better results and greater accuracy without the need of spending and arm and a leg in one of this “supposedly eight wonder of the world” high end airguns. The results speak for themselves, you be the judge.

View attachment 431533

View attachment 431534

View attachment 431535

View attachment 431536

View attachment 431537

View attachment 431538

View attachment 431539

View attachment 431540

View attachment 431541

View attachment 431542

View attachment 431543

View attachment 431544

View attachment 431553

View attachment 431554
I've yet to have any experience with the BRK Ghost. Yet if it shares any similarities with the impact, taipan, crickets or uragans. Then these are not boutique airguns. Low budget or lower tier airguns have their place, and they for the most part supply good barrels. But rarely do they supply amazing barrels with consistency. My .177 AT 44 will outshoot my used to be impact 177 with slugs. Not because it's a better gun, but because it has a better barrel suited for the projectiles. Aside from that my impact would beat the at44 in every other caliber, from .22 to .30. From the looks of it, neither gun shot even half decent. 1.5" at 80yds is not a good group.

• Love
Reactions: HKVP9
Tell me your avenge x is better by videoing 5 5 shot groups smaller than a quarter @ 100 then ill say its a damn good gun otherwise i don’t want to hear you
Maybe not at 100 yards but I can garrante you, that between 30 and 80 yards any of my two Avenge-X in .25 cal can make the same or even tighter groups with the right pellets than any other high end airgun available in the market, regardless they can cost several times more their price and this is a fact, which is why they are the all time best sellers rifles.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: L.Leon

I will be piss if I have to invest over $3,000 dollars in a airgun, to do this kind of groups at only 50 yards.
Ray its understood that you are “head over heels” in love with your Avenger… You should consider not being “the guy” who thinks “his” budget shooter is as “good” as any top tier PCP you are currently comparing to. Time will tell how your Avenger holds up. When I see them taking top ten or higher at matches like EBR, RMAC, Pyramid Cup, etc. Then I will take notice, and still not buy one…🙏

• Love
Reactions: HKVP9
Ray its understood that you are “head over heels” in love with your Avenger… You should consider not being “the guy” who thinks “his” budget shooter is as “good” as any top tier PCP you are currently comparing to. Time will tell how your Avenger holds up. When I see them taking top ten or higher at matches like EBR, RMAC, Pyramid Cup, etc. Then I will take notice, and still not buy one….🙏
If it is so difficult for you to accept that a relatively inexpensive airgun can perform as well as another that can cost 4 or 5 times its price, this is your problem, not mine. Accept it and take it easy since I am a little worried about your health, since I am afraid that you may suffer a heart attack, Jajajaja 😂🤣😁.