• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Avanti Valiant by Daisy or CZ 200T

Just was checking to see if anyone would know of a place that I might be able to get a couple of these rifles new or used. I know that it has been awhile since they were made but thought I might ask here. I think they are the same as a CZ 200T but not exactly sure of this.

We have a few of these at our club for our JR program and I would like to try and get some more if possible.

Thanks in advance for any help

Rod

Check out "Champions Choice" I just purchased this target model from them a few months ago, which is the two piece stock configuration that I like best. But it is not the high powered version that you can get from "pyramydair", which only comes in a one piece stock.

00000.1630802798.jpg

Mine has the multishot conversion from AirArms. Wonderful, light weight & accurate rifle's.

Reactions: Florida_Man
Just was checking to see if anyone would know of a place that I might be able to get a couple of these rifles new or used. I know that it has been awhile since they were made but thought I might ask here. I think they are the same as a CZ 200T but not exactly sure of this.

We have a few of these at our club for our JR program and I would like to try and get some more if possible.

Thanks in advance for any help

Rod
Hi Rod,
Are you still looking for 1 of these?
Rod