Availability of Arken Zulus lrf

@Hal4son Both have 2 completely different sensors. Look at the images I posted of both earlier - clearly they are made by the same company.

PARD NV008S-LRF under the Zulus

1704223021911.png

1704223090988.png

1704223125672.png

Last edited:
I can tell you that I got mine in today and....not working for my OLD eyes, either I'm missing something and that is an excellent chance or my eyes simply don't like it. It's not 'bad' just having issue with the old eyeballs. The PARD works ok for me. This thing is nice and compact and the controls are a touch easier than the PARD 035. I'm sending it back. If someone want's it just what I paid for it and I'll pay shipping, comes with two batteries, a memory card and a charger.

Edit, I'm going to give it another go. IF I can get an image on my iPhone out of it, obviously I'm doing something wrong

Last edited:
I can tell you that I got mine in today and....not working for my OLD eyes, either I'm missing something and that is an excellent chance or my eyes simply don't like it. It's not 'bad' just having issue with the old eyeballs. The PARD works ok for me. This thing is nice and compact and the controls are a touch easier than the PARD 035. I'm sending it back. If someone want's it just what I paid for it and I'll pay shipping, comes with two batteries, a memory card and a charger.
PM sent.....

I ordered a unit for testing and from what I gather when talking directly to Arkens people in China is that the scope is so new they barely have all the parts manufactured yet. The 940nm light was unavailable as were most of the mounting options. So as the scope is so new it might take some time for orders to be manufactured.

I've made a spreadsheet where I compare a few digital scopes and the Zulus seems to be the 2nd best on the market afaik, the HikMicro A50EL seems to be the best digital scope at the moment and should be released now in January.
1.jpg

2.jpg

Do note that I made the list to compare Pard scopes and have added new ones as they have been released, just because the Zulus or HikMicro one doesn't have a feature listed as "yes" it doesn't mean it doesn't actually have it, I just haven been able to find it in any documentation.

I already have the Zulus and should receive all the Pard ones (except the 008 as it seems to be discontinued) in 2 weeks and I will be ordering the HikMicro soon as well so I can make a comparison video.
The Zulus I have lent to a friend who is currently using it to record a few hunting videos for me, he is really impressed with the scope so far.
The videos he has sent me over messenger look good too but not sure how much the compression has lowered it being sent over messenger.

OK, here are 2 night movies - one using the Zulus and the other the PARD NV008S. I had the guns mounted on my Leofoto tripod and tried to make the same sweeps with each. I am a shi##y photographer, so don't hold that against me! I also zoomed all levels on the Zulus and did try and focus on both - which you will see. It was in the 30s when I did both and I did not have gloves on. Both videos are untouched and are quite large. The first is the Zulus and the 2nd is the PARD. The close pan was about 22 yards and 74 yards to the fence.

I'll try and get some daytime videos in the next couple of days...

My worry is some posts on Airgun Forum UK where some of those guys have had them for awhile, shimming rings, adding iris shades to allow focus in daylight, etc all make me hesitant.
I'm happy with my Athlon, I'm happy with my Pard addon, I'd be really happy if it was all in one......lol
I mounted my Zulus today, on my Sapsan, non-LRF, tried it at 25 yards and huh, were did it go. Moved target up to 10 yards, missed, finally figured out I needed about -15MOA....WTH...added some shim stock got it somewhat centered elevation but windage was off. Moved target back to 20 yards, huh, where did it go again, found it, it was off on the windage a ton, more than the adjustment would handle. Tomorrow I'm going to shove it on one of my Mavericks, 20MOA rail and it know the rail is perfect, so if the sight doesn't line up...it's going back fast. I like the screen, the contrast and resolution are good, the instructions are garbage, IMNO or my eyes are so bad that I can't read the instructions and I miss stuff...great possibility. As in how do you freeze the image to use phone to move the cross hairs? Doing it on the scope is ok but I'd prefer to use the phone. You can set 26 different zeros, kinda cool, but you have to remember what the previous one was to get there quickly.. The lens focus is TOUCHY but sharp when you get it, really sharp. I'm guessing that the hold overs are MOA, can't find anything anywhere about them, again with the tiny print and old eyes. Nothing on line either.

• Wow
Reactions: SHOMER and Pfddi
I mounted my Zulus today, on my Sapsan, non-LRF, tried it at 25 yards and huh, were did it go. Moved target up to 10 yards, missed, finally figured out I needed about -15MOA....WTH...added some shim stock got it somewhat centered elevation but windage was off. Moved target back to 20 yards, huh, where did it go again, found it, it was off on the windage a ton, more than the adjustment would handle. Tomorrow I'm going to shove it on one of my Mavericks, 20MOA rail and it know the rail is perfect, so if the sight doesn't line up...it's going back fast. I like the screen, the contrast and resolution are good, the instructions are garbage, IMNO or my eyes are so bad that I can't read the instructions and I miss stuff...great possibility. As in how do you freeze the image to use phone to move the cross hairs? Doing it on the scope is ok but I'd prefer to use the phone. You can set 26 different zeros, kinda cool, but you have to remember what the previous one was to get there quickly.. The lens focus is TOUCHY but sharp when you get it, really sharp. I'm guessing that the hold overs are MOA, can't find anything anywhere about them, again with the tiny print and old eyes. Nothing on line either.
Hopefully it works on the Maverick the the 20 moa rail.
I can also tell you per a UK forum the hold overs are MOA.

Edit, I'm going to give it another go. IF I can get an image on my iPhone out of it, obviously I'm doing something wrong
Shoot me a message I can help you If I can I have had a few months behind mine now.

I am available for anyone that needs help with the operation or questions with the scope. I have mounted mine on my atomic and my huben and both were almost dead on that i didn't need to worry about it being off center. They are currently working on a firmware update that will center the reticle after 1st zoom so 7.5x. You may think why that's silly why not on base magnification well I have been talking to the r&d team at arken global and the reason is it would actually take away from the FOV at base magnification and they didn't want that. They have been amazing at listening to ideas and getting updates out. I will post some quick videos I have made if you have not seem my other posts. But I have tested alot of digital scopes and so far for price features and clarity it's on the top of my list. As stated these things are so new they can't keep up and the arken USA people don't even have units yet.

Reactions: SHOMER and qball