Availability of Arken Zulus lrf

I mounted mine on my Katran LB a couple of days ago. The button layout and menu are superior to my Pard NV008. The one shot zero worked as advertised right from the scope menu. I like the little multi-step zoom wheel although I could see it being difficult to use if gloves were worn. The objective focus is quite sensitive, I like the idea of a zip tie. Haven't messed with it at night yet but the NV picture during the day is still pretty cool.
I put it on a tripod last night on the back deck and took a quick look around. Very impressive for sure. I also have a separate IR light that I can mount on the scope for those long sits in the dark. I tried it last night and it works just the same as the built in. This way I can save the battery life of the scope while I use the separate light. If/when that dies go to the built in. I figure the IR is the main drain on the scope battery.

I loving the way it fits on my second Atomic XR, haven’t used it much as life has other plans. But intend to unleash it on pest on warmer Spring and Summer nights. My Zulus on its own Atomic…🤓

IMG_1175.jpeg

Well, I can tell you this in one (two) simple photo(s), confirming what a member said on this forum the 9900's are lying. After 60 minutes.. The 9900 is a fraction of the intensity of the 3200, photo on right 1:15, I'm calling it, have things to do. Luckily I can still return them.

Edit, the 3200 flash light was HOT the 9900 flash light was nice and cool, on the charger the 9900 was at about 3.11v, the 3200 was at 3.66v.

The more I read, the scarier it gets. There are protected and un-protected, the un-protected the skins are the negative, along with the end., they MUST have a shrink wrap on them, the kicker is, from what I can figure out there is no way to tell which is which, except perhaps using a VOM to see if the skin is on the negative side. When storing or carrying, keep them separated in a case.

And....a user elsewhere highly recommends IMREN batteries, you can get protected sleeves and cases from them for a darn good price. imrbatteries.com. I've ordered some to test them out, should have them in a few days.
.View attachment 424998View attachment 425010
Semi update, I followed the recommendation to try some IMREN 30QP 18650 3000mAh 15A flat tops. Same flashlight, Currently at 2 hr 5 min and going strong. Color me impressed. Cheap no, $5 ea.plus $10 shipping. IMHO well worth it. The website says the exteriors are negative, but when I ran a VOM on it they were insulated. They come with single tubes, but some double packages was included in my order. 2:42, I'm calling it, still bright enough to use. 4.4v starting 3.2v ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: dens228
Went out for rabbit tonight. I played around with the scope while trying to stay warm. It took a bit to focus at the initial distance with IR but after that adjusting was easy as I scanned around.
I had it either fully on or in standby mode for a bit over an hour in 10 degree temperature and afterward the battery showed all bars still.
Good news I nailed a rabbit in the head at 35 yards and it went over without a twitch.
Bad news is that in my making sure I had everything correct with the scope I forgot to hit record. Maybe I'll do the auto record setting while hunting.

I set mine up on my Crown field target gun to mess with the guys this coming Tuesday shoot. I’m sure I’ll get a rash of crap from them.😊 Tested it out and the darn thing works. I get some ranging errors, not sure if it’s reflection or what. Hope it can range the field targets. After the shoot it’s going on my Ghost.

IMG_5402.jpeg

Here's how I have mine mounted. This is a ZB mount that has both elevation and windage. I can get the scope very close to center before doing the zero adjustment. I got lucky on the Wolverine as it didn't need an adjustable mount as it was almost right on out of the box with the standard mount. I may try and get shorter screws and take the original mount off to lower the scope a bit, but so far it is very usable for me.
IMG_4127.jpeg

Reactions: HogKiller
I got some adjustable rings for it, problem solved. It's not really a daylight scope not bad but not great, night time is much better.
Why do you say not a daylight scope?
I don't do much night shooting if any, but would like the range finding feature. It looks like it works well.
But the scope needs to be linked to the app for it to work, correct?

Here's how I have mine mounted. This is a ZB mount that has both elevation and windage. I can get the scope very close to center before doing the zero adjustment. I got lucky on the Wolverine as it didn't need an adjustable mount as it was almost right on out of the box with the standard mount. I may try and get shorter screws and take the original mount off to lower the scope a bit, but so far it is very usable for me.
View attachment 429688
What DB mount is that? I can't find it anywhere.