Availability of Arken Zulus lrf

Look what just arrived a day ahead of scheduled delivery 👀

IMG_7113.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing everyone's thoughts. Feel free to shoot me any questions you guys have if needed.
Mine should be on my doorstep sometime today. While intrigued by the one shot zero that has to be assuming the reticle is lined up enough to hit paper from your zero distance. So I'm thinking it's really a two shot zero. First one at maybe 10-15 yards, zero, then another at your chosen zero distance. Maybe some fine tuning from there. I've zero'd enough scopes to feel the odds are against me hitting my 8x11 at 30 yards.....lol

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Mine should be on my doorstep sometime today. While intrigued by the one shot zero that has to be assuming the reticle is lined up enough to hit paper from your zero distance. So I'm thinking it's really a two shot zero. First one at maybe 10-15 yards, zero, then another at your chosen zero distance. Maybe some fine tuning from there. I've zero'd enough scopes to feel the odds are against me hitting my 8x11 at 30 yards.....lol
For me the “one shot zero”? Wasn’t one shot… but I expected it would be more than one shot. Haven’t played with mine much, too cold outside at the moment.

I have to laugh.......Santa let me down. Mine was on the truck out for delivery yesterday. Never showed, Per tracking it said delayed due to hazardous weather. LOL It last snowed on Saturday, it was 17 degrees yesterday, roads cleared and sunny.
It's on the truck again and out for delivery today...........
Seems like drivers don't want to get out of their trucks. Tuesday was very cold and an Amazon delivery didn't make it, stating my front porch was not accessible. Well it was shoveled and salted Saturday afternoon.
Hopefully the scope gets here today. I really want to have it ready for zeroing it in when the temp gets above20!

I have to laugh.......Santa let me down. Mine was on the truck out for delivery yesterday. Never showed, Per tracking it said delayed due to hazardous weather. LOL It last snowed on Saturday, it was 17 degrees yesterday, roads cleared and sunny.
It's on the truck again and out for delivery today...........
Seems like drivers don't want to get out of their trucks. Tuesday was very cold and an Amazon delivery didn't make it, stating my front porch was not accessible. Well it was shoveled and salted Saturday afternoon.
Hopefully the scope gets here today. I really want to have it ready for zeroing it in when the temp gets above20!
You’ll have it soon enough and it will still be cold outside. I am really the Zulus on the Atomic XR, it is a sweet little combo. But there’s no way I’m shooting in my backyard at the moment. Its been too darn cold, I will make up for the loss playtime come Spring.

Reactions: SHOMER
Package arrived while I was at work. Of course I couldn't resist getting it mounted on my M3. Love the size of it. I went through a few of the menu settings and calibrated the gyroscope. Of course it's freezing outside for the next few days with a foot of snow in the yard but we'll see if I at least go out and get a zero on it.
The one thing I had an issue with was really having to crank my head over to see the upper right side of the screen. After taking the eyepiece off I can see everything perfectly without having to do so. We'll see how my view of the screen is without it once it's sunny out.

Now that it was light out I noticed my calibrated gyroscope setting was not perfectly lining up my reticle horizontal/vertical lines.
Closer inspection and a step back which may help some who don't have their scope yet........
The 0moa mount does not fit snug to the scope. Mine had a slight tilt between scope and mount. I reset it being very mindful to hold it squared up and tightening each of the four bolts a little at a time. Boom, perfect.

I also put a zip tie on the focus adjustment. It's easy enough to adjust without but being a squirrel/rabbit/raccoon hunter I placed the tie so the locking head is on my non trigger hand side and I can easily find the focus adjustment without looking while I track my prey. So far I'm really liking it, especially after a quick PM to Brawler who pointed out the obvious to me......lol
If it gets above 10 degrees out today I'll be sitting in the shed zeroing it in at 30 yards.

Reactions: SHOMER
I mounted mine on my Katran LB a couple of days ago. The button layout and menu are superior to my Pard NV008. The one shot zero worked as advertised right from the scope menu. I like the little multi-step zoom wheel although I could see it being difficult to use if gloves were worn. The objective focus is quite sensitive, I like the idea of a zip tie. Haven't messed with it at night yet but the NV picture during the day is still pretty cool.