Availability of Arken Zulus lrf

Mine has been on order. They are shipping the non-LRF models already and I'm sure they are filling those orders first. The LRF models will make it. I know ad my non-LRF was delivered and is ready to be mounted and sighted in! But I'm not doing it a 35 degrees outside!
Come, one shot zero… you’ll be back inside before you get too cold.🤓

Pre ordered 2 lrf models from Doug @ cameralandny. I put down $100 on each scope for the pre-order but might have been able to do less. He asked me how much I wanted to put down.

I figured this way I can order but not be out the full funds. He said his rep told him most likely double the time listed on the site. So if they will be available with a 6-8 week lead time on arken site then more realistically will be 12-16 weeks. Better get in before the sale ends!

Come, one shot zero… you’ll be back inside before you get too cold.🤓
You're right! I went out as the squirrels were all out and I couldn't hit s!!t as I didn't re-sight the gun in for a 30 degree difference for a few days before

Arken beat it's date range when they shipped me the non-LRF model. I guess if you can get it from a supplier with the same discount and they only charge a deposit, then you are managing your money better. So far I am pleased with their shipping and the scope.

Reactions: L.Leon
As in most reviews on YT are biased? People get free product, give good reviews, get more free product. Also sell said free product for 100% profit.
I get that, up to the buyer to read through the lines. Have you have used the Zulus (or the unit sold prior to Arken taking over?) and found minor issues? As someone who has a preorder I would be interested in listening.

Last edited:
I get that, up to the buyer to read through the lines. Have you have used the Zulus (or the unit sold prior to Arken taking over?) and found minor issues? As someone who has a preorder I would be interested in listening.
Check out @brawler1588 look for his take on the Zulus. He compares it to at least four other units all of which he paid for… nice, honest write up.

Reactions: SHOMER