Just everything was doing great. I just filled up a cylinder. shut the air compressor down Hooked up another cylinder, carried the full cylinder out to my truck, got a glass of water went back into the shop big hum coming from the compressor motor stalled I guess I don't know whether it's the electric motor which I don't think so I think the compressor locked up or something I wasn't there to hear it. I'll have to call pyramid Monday and see about sending it back. everything was pretty well perfect until this happened. Good thing i keep 10 or mire cyls @ all times! Any one else have similar problem?

I have the cheaper chinese Jufeng compressor which is basically the same as the AV without some features. Mine recently had the same problem and I got it running again but it would not go above 2000psi I took the HP cylinder apart and the rings were completely shot. Replaced the rings and went right back up to 4500psi. after 5 minutes of filling a tank same thing happened. So I disassembled it again and found the rings blew again(at this point im out of rings) so I contact the company i bought it from and they are sending a new set of rings and a high pressure piston shaft. Crossing my fingers im not at a loss. I hope you figure everything out with your compressor I just figured I would share my experience with essentially the same compressor.

Ignorantly, i didnt initiate a log. I know @minimum i have 50 fills, ranging from 1000psi to4500 psi ( full). Most from 2800 to 4500. Probably 25 hrs. Oils been changed, etc.
start cooling system run foir a minute prox, start compressor. Build pressure to exceed bottle pressure then open bottle valve. Oops, I drain the vent once before starting fill and at least once during fill.

Thiis seems as if the connection between motor and compressor has failed... wish i hadn't stepped out so i could hear failure. No knocking or screaming. Everything was working normally and when i came back in shop and heard compressor not running, motot runs, compressor not turning. Still holding pressure,

"Keyman62421"Sent unit to AV Monday. Got an Email today from Pyramyd that they were sending me a new one.
​I didn't say it was sitting in the shop yet!!!!! (%
Glad to hear they are making good on the compressor. I purchased one about 3 weeks ago. I used Royal Purple compressor oil and Royal Ice mixture for the coolant. Rarely gets above 50c. I only have an hour on mine. Keeping fingers crossed. Did you put ant additional filters on yours?