• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AV Avenger now available with a wood stock!

Yes. It is an "updated version" as they say on the page.

https://www.airgundepot.com/air-venturi-avenger-wood-air-rifle-22-caliber.html#AGD-530710737 .

They don't get very specific about the updates though. The price dropped from 450 to 429 since last night. Also worth noting, no .177.

Heres a photo for anyone who wants to see also. 
Screenshot_2021-03-21-08-48-45.1616331128.png

I'm not hip to any widespread issues with the Avengers. I'd be interested to see any vids or anything that show as such. I'm not doubting you. I just haven't seen much bad about them at all really. Stock seems to be the #1 complaint I've seen. I've seen a few people showing the mag system deforming pellets in some instances and that the Carm brand mags alleviate the problem. Is it all seal related or mechanical issues? Did you have any issues with your gen 1 personally? Thanks. 

Most of the problems people complain of are easy fixes to someone that has been into pcps for a while. New pcp owners that buy one send it back because of a simple leak that will fix just by taking pressure tube off and re lubing or replacing the o ring. Another common one is poppet not seating which is an easy fix by dry firing while filling. People just assume their rifle is broke because of leak that is an easy 2 minute fix. I have a 22 from the first shipment and was one of the first to have one. I have had zero problems with mine aside from the slow reg which isn't a problem to me it just takes a couple of seconds for reg to settle after every shot. Not a big deal. Im not trying to send off 10 rounds in 10 seconds