AV Avenger 177 question.

Just tested my new .177 Maverick 700mm barrel kit tonight with 15gr NSA . Barely pushing them @120bar achieving 1030fps. Give it a try with the Avenger.

Patrick

Nice! I would think the avenger would be able to push 13.43 knock outs well over 900. I know the factory specs say only 22 ft/lbs but I don’t believe that. I think they only say 32 or 34 ft/lbs for 22 yet Steve on AEAC review was able to get to to 46 I believe. Lol. I’m sure the 177 will smash past 22 foot lbs. 

I have one shoots pellets great very accurate good fps but I can't get it to chamber and shoot slugs at all it's like the probe isn't pushing the slug into the chamber these were the NSA 12gr I haven't tried anything else and kinda put it on the back burner because of other things going at this time, I'll try to get back to it this week and give a update.

Ok to update my last response I tried the NSA 12.5gr slug again and it's a no go the probe doesn't sit it deep enough pass the TP for it to shoot them, I pulled the barrel and pushed the slug in they contact the rifling and are sitting in the TP maybe a 1/4 gap behind the slug in the TP maybe I need new orings on the probe what do you all think? After that I shot the Hades 10.34gr after sighting in one ragged hole.