AV 92ci cf bottle regulator question

Not an oring you do need to rebuild the spring stack. You do need a pressure checker.

Easiest and least costly ( just doing the 1 unit right?) is if you have a paintball shop. On a regular bottle - attaches to rifle- our local shop rebuilt & adjusted psi for $5.00. Postage alone on parts would have cost more.

If you decide to do it yourself maybe take pictures & notes and share them with us.

John

I adjusted mine to 3400psi output. It is a matter of adjusting the washer stack. Adding washers, adding shims and changing the arrangement of the washers in the stack all change the output pressure. It is a PITA to get these regs to a particular output psi. The added output pressure also puts a bit more strain on the low pressure burst disk (had to replace mine shortly after making the adjustment). If I had to do it all over again, I would get a tank with a valve that is not fixed output.

Pyramyd sells a kit to rebuild an Air Venturi regulator. it is called Air Venturi Rebuild Kit for AV-4590HPT Carbon Fiber Air Tank

It might be what you are looking for.

I was only getting 2400 to 2590 psi from my AV 88 cu.in. version and I returned it within 30 days because I was frustrated by the limited fill. I am waiting to hear from Pyramyd if they are going to charge me a 20% restocking fee. I have the Benjamin 90 cu.in.tank. Even though it too has negative reviews, mine is perfect for getting my guns and pistols to 3000 psi