• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Authentication evey time???

Is anyone else seeing an authentication thing run everything you try and open the site? I just noticed this the other day and figured it was a security feature that Michael has started. But when I go to another tab on my phone and come back to AGN......it does the same authentication.

Is this something new, or is it just my newest phone update?

Reactions: Dairyboy and pan60
Cloudflare is an anti hacking / anti spam / anti DNS attack etc bad guy feature, similar to the "click on all motorcycles" google challenge you see on other websites. . They are working on the settings per this thread below.

==============================================================

[IMG alt="Michael"]https://www.airgunnation.com/data/avatars/s/0/21.jpg?1654695132[/IMG]

Michael

Administrator​

Staff member

We’re working a few neat things that involve Cloudflare. I’ll try to fix this warning asap.

-Michael

Reactions: pan60