AUTHENTIC Yong Heng compressors!

Just opened my new one & lo & behold, look what I found! Model # has changed but thats ok
20240302_102614.jpg

They get a fair amount of hate, but I'm amazed mine is still cranking away. I ran it yesterday for about 18 minutes.

Sure can't fault it much, it's lasted MUCH longer than I expected.

Good ole Yong Hengs keep quite a few airgunners supplied with HPA.

And yes, mine has the metal placard, but still not sure it means much.....it's China after all....they can (and do) copy everything else, why would they draw the line on this side of copying a metal placard?

Reactions: MrP
I have 2. The first one I purchased back in May of 2017 does not have the placard. That is is still chugging along. Had to replace the whole top end about 2 years ago but it still works. The new one I got back in November had the placard. New one has been giving some issues. Based on the date on the placard it sat in a warehouse somewhere. The old one shipped direct from China. New one shipped from right here in PA.
IMG_0607.jpeg

I have 2. The first one I purchased back in May of 2017 does not have the placard. That is is still chugging along. Had to replace the whole top end about 2 years ago but it still works. The new one I got back in November had the placard. New one has been giving some issues. Based on the date on the placard it sat in a warehouse somewhere. The old one shipped direct from China. New one shipped from right here in PA. View attachment 442010
Ran the new one for 1st time today (after 8 minute break-in). Topped a 60 min tank from 3900-4250psi in 7 minutes. Everything was better than I expected. Oil remained crystal clear, temp stayed 41C or below. Better 1st experience than with old one. Hoping for longevity now 🙂

Reactions: Revoman
Ran the new one for 1st time today (after 8 minute break-in). Topped a 60 min tank from 3900-4250psi in 7 minutes. Everything was better than I expected. Oil remained crystal clear, temp stayed 41C or below. Better 1st experience than with old one. Hoping for longevity now 🙂
Who did you buy the newer from? I've been wanting a back up, but afraid of getting a clone. I'm guessing they are all made in the same place