August's #monthlytargetchallenge !!!

It sounds like what a lawyer might do, but it's really fun to watch it met the requirements in this way.

Yeah, I think it defeats the spirit of the challenge, but the court would hand me a victory. :)

Here's the can inspection part I didn't add to the first clip... showing all five cans punctured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGv8GlLy3D0

Even at that range, I thought it was pretty good (rifle/ammo good, not me) it went through five cans filled with H2O.

Here it is! My August submission...better late than never. 
Enjoy, and thanks Michael for hosting the challenge!

https://youtu.be/VkMWu5rzJ3k

Nice shooting PJ! Whenever I shoot cans I like to fill them with water. Pretty much guarantees that if you make contact they will be destroyed. 

Wuwhoo, what a crazy month! I enjoyed watching all the submissions.

PCP Class

1st place - Flintsack shot numerous videos with his Steyr H5 67-98y off-hand!

2nd place - Tominco (speed Pro) shot his Daystate Revere 25-65y off a bi-pod in 11.8 seconds!

3rd place - Lopey15 shot his AirForce Condor at night going 5 for 5 in 37 seconds!

Honorable mentions go to: Sweezc for doing the challenge with 3 friends, Antoni for shooting 45-85y off-hand, PJ Clarke for shooting off-hand (and still hitting his target after double loading his Dreamline), and Bigmixx2 for hitting 5 targets in 7 shots while shooting his Avenger 30-50y off-hand.

C02 Class

1st place - AndyKunz for hitting 5 cans in 18 seconds with his Crosman 1077

Springer Class

1st place - caska_uo for crushing cans with his Gamo Hornet at 15-55y

Pistol Class

1st place - John_in_Main for using his Glock C02 pistol to hit cans at 3-21y off-hand. John actually won this pistol from Utah Airguns and a previous Monthly Challenge.

I'm still waiting on that tin of .177 redesigned monsters from my first win. Oh well. I guess I should bow out of taking a prize from here on out. 3 is enough maybe. 

Anyways thanks for holding the challenges Mike.

Edit: If I did receive them I don't recall. It's not a big deal as I bought a sleeve of them along the way.