• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ATTN: Shutik

Spoke with Vasyl about the format. We could make it a simple hit or miss scoring using 40 half inch diameter circles. You must place the pellet completely inside the half inch circle without touching the line to score a hit. Otherwise it is a miss. Vasyl is going to try to fit 40 circles in one letter sized sheet. Distance will be 11 yards indoors of course.

It would be good for standing position field target practice in this off season.

download.png
View attachment 1574117920_14345690265dd32220a1f252.95063131_standing field target.pdf

What do you guys think of this target? I'm thinking of using it for standing position only 11 yards offhand field target match.

Variable size circles. You get one point if your pellet is inside the circle or zero if you break the line.

Two classes: Hunter class -- no hooks, scope magnification max of 16x, same as AFTA hunter class definition Open/WFTF/Unlimited combined for other class where everything allowed.

Can be shot with any caliber, no point in restricting caliber.

I tried it last night and it is a not as easy as it seems. Got an 11 and 12 with my TX200HC and my HW97K. A lot of shots inside but touching the lines. With no center dot to aim at, you have to really need to get a good follow through to keep it inside the circles. No shooting jacket. Good practice target for FT.

Michael, thanks! Really great collection of targets.

For the purposes of what we are trying to do we need custom target.

Basically we are getting ready to run online field target match, where target has just kill zone.

You shoot it at home, standing and then post your results.

I keep increasing sizes of kill zones and will post it soon for everyone to compete against others.

Tried shooting the target last night.... Damn, that's not easy. Here's a thought. Shot counts as a point as long as it's not breaking the OUTSIDE of the line. That would be more cosnsitant with an actual field target situation. If you just barely clipped the outside of the KZ (just touching the line on the paper target) on a knock down target, it would most likely go down. 

How's that for an argument for making the targets easier!!

Chas