Attn: ODoyle, need your input

Looks waaaaay too good to be true! Some scopes seem to have the side focus on the right side? How's their return policy? On the other hand, I can actually afford their prices....

The return policy for the scope you will not be getting or the return policy on all the fraudulent transactions originated from China after they steal your credit card information? I have a feeling that you would be SOL on both. 

To good to be true - 

1 - all the community links (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc..) go back to the http://www.nbwadte.com/ website. So they don’t have social media outlets like AOA’’ Instagram or AA Instagram where they post products and other pictures. 

2 - when talking about “Big Chain Stores” it refers to them as “he”. Which is weird?

3 - for work I have a VPN on my phone and it says “Not Secure” for the website and it only does this when a website is likely to take your information. The VPN blocks phishing websites completely but will warn when something isn’t right. 

4 - it says they can accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and 3-4 others as a form of payment... but when checking out it says they only accept Visa and MasterCard because it’s the safest way to buy. 

that’s what I found with a brief glance at the website. Which are for sure red flags. 

To good to be true - 

1 - all the community links (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc..) go back to the http://www.nbwadte.com/ website. So they don’t have social media outlets like AOA’’ Instagram or AA Instagram where they post products and other pictures. 

2 - when talking about “Big Chain Stores” it refers to them as “he”. Which is weird?

3 - for work I have a VPN on my phone and it says “Not Secure” for the website and it only does this when a website is likely to take your information. The VPN blocks phishing websites completely but will warn when something isn’t right. 

4 - it says they can accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and 3-4 others as a form of payment... but when checking out it says they only accept Visa and MasterCard because it’s the safest way to buy. 

that’s what I found with a brief glance at the website. Which are for sure red flags.

"So YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE!!!!!" (Clicks buy buy buy...instantly thinks he gets a screaming deal while simultaneously knows he just got owned).

To good to be true - 

"So YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE!!!!!" (Clicks buy buy buy...instantly thinks he gets a screaming deal while simultaneously knows he just got owned).

0CA8C5ED-90A5-4AAF-A122-C49E7DC7A306.1612638652.jpeg

I didn’t go through the check out process lol but I went to their payment section. And this is what it says but at the bottom it says PayPal etc.. 

not sure you’re saying I got owned but I for sure wouldn’t and didn’t buy anything from there haha 😂