Attack of the attic squirrels

My buddy Kris finally got tired of the squirrels living in his attic, partying and being a general nuisance. Each afternoon he has been going out at the same time, they had a schedule, to shoot one squirrel. He was doing good with his Hatsan AT4410 L QE in 25 caliber with Hades pellets. The first day I went out to help he made a beautiful 50 yd head shot. The next day I used my AT4410S QE in 22 with Hades pellets to get one at about 20 yds with a head shot. 4 down and in a few days more will move in and we will start all over again.

Had them in mine. Put one of these in attic. BRISON Ultrasonic Pest Reject Repeller - 2 Pack - Plug in Electronic Non-Toxic Device - Electromagnetic and Ultrasound Control - Repellent for Mice Rats Bed Bugs Spiders Rodents Insects - Indoor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0843T451L/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_tOAvEbR2541YD

Turned it on and waited for them. Got 3 in 2 hours with my r10se and CDHPs.

Pics or it didn't happen. 
1f609.svg

Can't post pics for some reason. Worked a couple of times then quit.

Man I’ve seen so many attics absolutely infested with them . I was a Wood Butcher for 10 years and can’t even tell you how many times I’ve had to try to plug holes. Trying to find out where there getting in can be maddening . Most commonly the ridge vent is culprit, all will look fine but they get under it and chew there way in through the plastic . So I now suggest when someone does a roof to put 1/4 steel hardware cloth down over the ridge before the cap, the best $20 you can spend on your roof. Keeps bars and mice out as well . And telling customers to move there bird feeders further away from the house helps as well . Not many listen , just one reason I don’t build anymore.
I’ve always wondered if the sonic deals worked , good to know !