Atomic XR / Zulus 42 yard rat kill…

Alas, there are rats in the dilapidated old chicken barn that came with the property. Spotted one last night, but wasn’t ready for the shot. This evening I sat on my back deck and waited. I did not record the shot as I was way more interested in “making” the shot. It was facing me at the shot it measured at 13”.. The scope at 20x using the PIP mode, sending CPHPs. Going forward will be setting up bait stations and will be punishing them. Another example of why I love my wicked Atomic XRs… They simply perform for me when it counts. The red light shot is the kill site, the second image on my dirty back deck.

IMG_1379.jpeg

IMG_1155.jpeg

Luis! Excellent shot and pics! You have norway rats in your back yard barn! How cool is that!? That is one big bruiser! Now you don't have to travel to snipe them...🤗
Not cool, but will handle them, my Jack Russell Terrier keeps them away from the house. Will definitely be going after them in various ways… TBD.

Reactions: Ranchibi
Hey good work L. Leon … hey with moderator.. and velocity turned down, is ur setup pretty quiet?? …. I’ve hearned nothing but good about the ranger and atomic …
Thanks. Very quiet at the highest power level on the TP. Tested by having my wife casually shoot while I stand at various distances. My two Atomic XRs are with me for the long haul.

Alas, there are rats in the dilapidated old chicken barn that came with the property. Spotted one last night, but wasn’t ready for the shot. This evening I sat on my back deck and waited. I did not record the shot as I was way more interested in “making” the shot. It was facing me at the shot it measured at 13”.. The scope at 20x using the PIP mode, sending CPHPs. Going forward will be setting up bait stations and will be punishing them. Another example of why I love my wicked Atomic XRs… They simply perform for me when it counts. The red light shot is the kill site, the second image on my dirty back deck.

View attachment 454373

View attachment 454375
Good shooting, get those rats! I would hate having rats around, the previous house I lived in we removed a total of about 40 rats form the attic that came out of nowhere.

Reactions: L.Leon