Atomic XR vs. Bantam Sniper HR

Well not really a versus... Since the Atomic XR's arrival the Bantam HR has been sitting in the safe for months. Pulled it out and sent five JSB Exact Jumbo 18s into the group on the right. As you can see it can shoot, I could have done better, but these were casually sent. The group on the left five Crosman Premier Hollowpoints from the Atomic XR. Both groups equal tiny dead pests at same distance. This is not empirical, just having some fun. The Bantam now seems huge in comparison. And I won't go a walking with it, too heavy. The form factor and lighter weight of the Atomic has won me over. That it's effective on small pests out to 50+ yards? Icing on the cake... Afterwards I decided to shoot five more with the Bantam this time with Crosman Premier Hollowpoints. This group was sent a little more deliberately for 3/8" of an inch. The Bantam can definitely shoot and was reminding why I really am a fan of the brand. All shots front bipod, shoulder or fist as rear bag. Then I went back to plinking...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: golfer70
Well not really a versus... Since the Atomic XR's arrival the Bantam HR has been sitting in the safe for months. Pulled it out and sent five JSB Exact Jumbo ng some fun…

View attachment 268718

View attachment 268719

View attachment 268720
@L.Leon These are great photos of great shooting guns, real “his & hers-ish.” It looks like a love story. Why separate them? Why not shoot them together more often? Short to medium range with the Atomic and long-range with the Bantam.

Reactions: L.Leon