Atomic XR sight at 25 yards… then out to 102

The scope is definitely too big for the gun, I’m just playing around as my primary Atomic XR stays as is. Anyway after the initial mounting of the scope, rings, etc. Zeroed at 25 yards. Then shot the four, five shot groups pictured. Crosmans, JSBs, Crosmans, JSBs. As you can see, she’s fairly amazing with the Crosmans. I’m not saying “all” my Crosman groups are like this, but they shoot consistently accurate out of my two Atomics. Took three shots, missed once, then hit both of my 102 yard targets using a whopping 🙀30 MOA🙀of holdover with the Crosmans. I’ve come to appreciate my MIL dots scopes over MOA for shooting using holdovers out to 102 yards. Both of my Atomics have proven as accurate as each other. The primary has a smoother trigger because it’s been shot thousands of times more than my spare. Either way, I love these little guns.

IMG_0532.jpeg

IMG_0535.jpeg

IMG_0534.jpeg

IMG_0533.jpeg

IMG_0537.jpeg

I’ve always liked these little guns. Just didn’t realize they had that much legs to reach out that far.
I’ve been waiting to see one pop-up used on the classifieds on here and see about putting a folding stock addition to it.
Here you go…

Reactions: SHOMER and Lotte
Greetings having stumbled across this post by L.Leon on his latest amazing little wonder experience.
I had decided on a ranger rather than a Pathfinder thanks to additional information from Larcat.
L.Leon and Larcat thanks for your full strength support and Luis Tran's classified listing, which I completely missed for some reason? Well I am no longer a fence sitter, having closed a deal on Tran's BELOVED Atomic which ships this day. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: L.Leon
Nice shooting man! isnt it awesome having a rifle that isn't ammo picky?!! I am coming to find through friends in real world and friends in the real world of agn that the brococks , like the Evols, will eat whatever you feed them.
The Brococks are tough little, field ready mofos… the build quality is simply impressive.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
I’ve always liked these little guns. Just didn’t realize they had that much legs to reach out that far.
I’ve been waiting to see one pop-up used on the classifieds on here and see about putting a folding stock addition to it.
The CPHPs at 725 fps at the muzzle have just over 6 FPE at 102 yards according to StrelokPro.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Someone here along with your testaments, have had me saying I need an atomic for my night pesting.
Then you’ll be able to contrast it directly to the Evol Mini. Dana formerly a member here, has tested and tortured the Atomic alongside an Evol. His reviews are what pushed me over the top. He has tested many guns “in the field” and he had high praise for the Atomic XR.

Then you’ll be able to contrast it directly to the Evol Mini. Dana formerly a member here, has tested and tortured the Atomic alongside an Evol. His reviews are what pushed me over the top. He has tested many guns “in the field” and he had high praise for the Atomic XR.
I was actually chatting with him on another platform recently about it, he basically said exactly the same things you have said, and I value Danas opinion a lot as he actually utilizes his tools.

He even sent me a mountain sport airguns , airgun survival boonie hat :D

The scope is definitely too big for the gun, I’m just playing around as my primary Atomic XR stays as is. Anyway after the initial mounting of the scope, rings, etc. Zeroed at 25 yards. Then shot the four, five shot groups pictured. Crosmans, JSBs, Crosmans, JSBs. As you can see, she’s fairly amazing with the Crosmans. I’m not saying “all” my Crosman groups are like this, but they shoot consistently accurate out of my two Atomics. Took three shots, missed once, then hit both of my 102 yard targets using a whopping 🙀30 MOA🙀of holdover with the Crosmans. I’ve come to appreciate my MIL dots scopes over MOA for shooting using holdovers out to 102 yards. Both of my Atomics have proven as accurate as each other. The primary has a smoother trigger because it’s been shot thousands of times more than my spare. Either way, I love these little guns.

View attachment 367201

View attachment 367202

View attachment 367203

View attachment 367204

View attachment 367205
That platform would love an SWFA ultralight

If I ever grow up, I wanna be able to shoot like you!
Who says I’m grown or even mature🤓. Anyone can shoot like me, it’s call shooting enthusiastically… Just having fun and not taking it seriously, just a pleasant escape from the day to day grind.