Atomic XR, Five Consecutive Groups at 33 yards

Bipod front, no rear bag, just my shoulder, scope on 12x. Conditions were calm, with a slight variable wind. All were five shot groups, excepting group number 4, which is a seven shot group. I had lighten the trigger on the Atomic, but noticed that it was getting lighter still and I was sending shots before I meant to. So I sent the remainder of the shots in the mag. Readjusted the trigger and sent the fifth group. All groups with Crosman Premier Hollowpoints. A better shooter with quality pellets? 

image.1654461989.jpeg
image.1654462030.jpeg
image.1654462061.jpeg

@L-Leon Good shooting. Try the JSBs and let’s see how she like em. With groups like that and considering the price difference I’d roll with the CPHPs because of ease of accessibility and the price difference. Randall has had good results with the JSBs out of his Prod. Mine shoots the CPHPs better than the JSBs at around the same velocity. With correct placement CPHPs kill good enough for me. I think you have a good handle on your placement. Waiting to see how the JSBs work out for you. 

@ezana4ce, yes I have tried the JSB Exact Jumbo 18s and some AA 16s. They do shoot tighter groups. But the Atomic not being a bench gun, as much as a pest killing machine. From 20-50 yards those Crosman Premier Domes and hollowpoints are getting it done. I will definitely buckle down and try to get better groups with those JSBs. Am putting together a pellet order...