Atomic XR, 3 groups with CPHPs at 25 and 40 yards...

4/16/22 / 7:00 pm / rainy, wind SE to 7 mph from my left and towards shooter. All shots from a full magazine. The two groups on the "shoot and see" target at 40 yards. First five shot group on left target using 1/2 mil holdover. Second, tighter 6 shot group, held dead on so as not to obscure POI. Last five shot group at 25 yards... Afterwards I set up my cut in half wine corks from 25-60 yards, and began making repeated hits out to 60 yards. At 50 yards I can repeatedly hit them at will. I'm loving the accuracy at 1/3 the price of my JSB Exact Jumbos. My zero is at 25 yards, +1/2 mil for 40 yards, +1-1/2 mil at 50 yards, +3 mil at 60 yards. 

image.1650153501.jpeg
image.1650153525.jpeg

@ezana4ce, Crosman Premier hollow points. I agree at the ranges this Atomic XR will be deployed it makes great accuracy with those inexpensive CPHPs. Forgot to add this was off front UTG bipod, left hand as rear rest, scope on 12x. The Atomic XR in good conditions hits accurately all my steel paddle targets at the 60 yard line. Smallest paddle being 1". I shoot it almost daily, the Atomic XR is a super sweet and capable little PCP.