• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Atomic XR… 14 more pest down…

Went down to the farm this rainy Labor Day and lazily sat overwatch in the hoop house. All kills from 22 yards (chipmunk) to 30 yards (sparrows). Sending CPHPs, TP on level 2. I wasn’t able to retrieve two kills and had two misses. Second image is my shooting position. As you can see a crowded environment. Low power rules here, furthest available shots are 40 yards.

E1186E9A-DD6F-4F4E-8224-376977ADDC52.jpeg

5B8C682B-A069-4688-BA36-7539512FC8F9.jpeg

Last edited:
Youve single handedly made me crave owning one of these, or a ranger. Lol
Great shooting!
@madeintheuk, thanks. The Atomic XR is a straight up pesting machine... The real world versatility and its capabilities out to 50 yards have me completely sold. I use to always give sparrows a pass with my 30 FPE PCPs, with the Atomic XR? I am putting a serious hurt on the smarter ones that come into the hoop house to steal feed. I use to scoff at anything sub 20 FPE. I’ve learned my lesson.

Last edited:
I just ordered one from AoA last Thursday can’t wait killing me that their busy and don’t ship within a couple days but I know they check the gun and fire it so it’s cool, I have the Concept XL set up for HFT love that gun, plan on using the Atomic for pistol ft and trying to use a rifle scope instead of a pistol scope .177 cal.

Reactions: L.Leon