• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ATN XSIGHT 4K ON FX IMPACT IN NEED OF HELP PLEASE

Hi all i have set my atn xsight 4k with abl1500 on my fx impact mkii shooting 30gr slugs the gun has like 2 deviation so pretty tight , well i zero ok at 50yrds with balistic calc turned off then once zeroed turn back on and range a target at 100yrds and its always shooting 3' higher but the speed and bc are 100% correct also scope height ect ive been through all settings and are bang on can anyone tell me if im doing something wrong or its faulty as my friends is exacly the same , the only way i can get it correct is up the bc too match it but then its all wrong at ranges please advise what you think could be . oh my friends is same but his goes 3" lower very weired . thanks

I have not used mine much yet so am not totally familiar with it. Do you have to go into profiles and choose which one you want every time you turn it on or does it save the last used and just go there?

Edit;

I know I had mine set fairly well from 25 to 100 yards but I had to cheat on the BC and velocity a bit to get it there. I only had the one profile and it stayed the same and werqed well for me always shooting within a couple of inches of where it should at 100 yards. I have not got around to finishing up on the BC and velocity to make things just right as yet.