• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

atn x-sight and shot trak

well I ordered the 5-18 x-sight nv scope and shot trak hd action cam and stuck them both on my air ranger.
only took 2 shots to zero it for 20 yards. and I was off to shooting.
didn't have much time but what little I did have I'm happy with it. one of the features I like are the mobile apps for android and ios. you can turn on wifi and connect to the unit and view what the scope see's. the other nice feature is the ability to use an external battery pack for longer use. I also like the fact I can record to sd card or if you have a portable dvr hook up the hdmi to it and let the dvr record.
with the shot trak, I took a few short videos and the image if okay but again, i didn't have much play time with these units.
the only thing I would like on the x-sight would be mildots. it's definately not light and on the air ranger you're not skipping through the woods with this combo.
also picked up a casio zr1100 and some varifocal lenses for my mini ctv cameras to tinker making a inexpensive scope cam.
I also picked up a GoSafe 520 Dashcam and waiting for the varifocal lense to see how that works on a scope. the picture quality is excellent in 2K and 21:9 ultra-wide video
shot trak hd on bottom Picatinny Rail, I'll probably have no use for this at all but it is what it is. I hope to get more time playing with these and post video samples in the near future.