ATN X-Sight 5 5-25 LRF Returned From ATN Works Very Good!

My ATN X-Sight 5 5-25 LRF returned from service working significantly better than before!

• Scope holds zero after photo, video or ranging.
  • Ballistics Calculator works great.
  • The ATN Connect 5 App works pretty good, and let's me rename my profiles.
  • The RAV Calibration works.
  • RAV Video record in 240 fps works*.
  • Significantly less lock ups. I went hunting for 3 hours and not one lock-up.
  • I have not used any of my custom reticles, but the new Connect 5 App, used my ATN account, and loaded them to the scope for me!
I also just bought the ATN THOR 4 640 2,5-25x thermal scope, and added the ABL 1000. I did this because the thermal sensitivity and noise performance is better with the older 17um sensor than the new 12um, The downside to this is I lose the slimmer package, integrated laser rangefinder and much faster microprocessor.

20230908_105622.jpg

Mine was returned - for the 3rd time - and it is also working better. My main problem was the focus and it is now very "useable" - not quite to the 4k but close. The lockups have gone down significantly and the LRF has been working well. I have the 3x15. The illuminator that came with mine was DOA and they sent me out a new one. I will try the night vision over the weekend or the next part of the week when it cools down here. I have some racoon hunting lined up! I'll take videos and post! @N2 Shooter - what version of firmware are you on now?

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Mine was returned - for the 3rd time - and it is also working better. My main problem was the focus and it is now very "useable" - not quite to the 4k but close. The lockups have gone down significantly and the LRF has been working well. I have the 3x15. The illuminator that came with mine was DOA and they sent me out a new one. I will try the night vision over the weekend or the next part of the week when it cools down here. I have some racoon hunting lined up! I'll take videos and post! @N2 Shooter - what version of firmware are you on now?
I'm running version 5.1.04.476 I think. I did a test with the IR Lamp and it seemed to be working well, but I have limited experience with IR, as I use thermal for night time pesting activities.