• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ATN X-Sight 4K Pro 5-20X rifle scope with ATN Auxiliary Ballistic Laser rangefinder 1500

Thank you for the response and videos. I noticed during one of the videos you were scanning the field of view targeting a rabbit and the range did not change. What is the frequency the laser rangerfinder scans or does it require a manual button push?
It requires manual activation. The button I circled here will do the activation or you can use a button on the top of the scope.
20220917_122501 range button.jpg

I prefer it being manual, because with the BC activated, it will move your recticle around. The ABL also uses a CR-123 battery, and with continuous activations of the laser, it will run the battery down really quick.

This image I took from ATN's website is the default view you get when looking through the scopes viewfinder, but this is not recorded to the video so you see it during playback. You get a modified view with the range in the lower right, but no other icons like compass, zoom range, cant and elevation are shown.

x-sight-4k_3-14_ui_01.jpg

Just something to note. The ATN X-Sight 4K Pro has a few framerate choices to choose from. I use the 120fps option most all of the time, and when you pick that option, the no overlay is visible at all in the recorded video. I use 120fps so when I edit the video I can have better slow motion. I now edit back into most of my videos with recticle with additional information, like the ammo type, speed, distance to target and the zoom level. This is all post production video work, and the ATN Scopes do not do this by default.

Deep Throat_Moment.jpg

It requires manual activation. The button I circled here will do the activation or you can use a button on the top of the scope.
View attachment 298272

I prefer it being manual, because with the BC activated, it will move your recticle around. The ABL also uses a CR-123 battery, and with continuous activations of the laser, it will run the battery down really quick.

This image I took from ATN's website is the default view you get when looking through the scopes viewfinder, but this is not recorded to the video so you see it during playback. You get a modified view with the range in the lower right, but no other icons like compass, zoom range, cant and elevation are shown.

View attachment 298269

Just something to note. The ATN X-Sight 4K Pro has a few framerate choices to choose from. I use the 120fps option most all of the time, and when you pick that option, the no overlay is visible at all in the recorded video. I use 120fps so when I edit the video I can have better slow motion. I now edit back into most of my videos with recticle with additional information, like the ammo type, speed, distance to target and the zoom level. This is all post production video work, and the ATN Scopes do not do this by default.

View attachment 298271
It seems well done, what video editing software are you using?

Reactions: N2 Shooter
It seems well done, what video editing software are you using?
I use Premiere Pro and After Effects. I created the graphic control in After Effects, and when I do the video, I can just fill in the values that I want for distance, zoom, ammo and velocity. I can also change the colors of various aspects of the graphics depending on what looks best for a particular video.

Screenshot 2022-10-18 234639.jpg

Screenshot 2022-10-18 235430.jpg

Last edited:
I use Premiere Pro and After Effects. I created the graphic control in After Effects, and when I do the video, I can just fill in the values that I want for distance, zoom, ammo and velocity. I can also change the colors of various aspects of the graphics depending on what looks best for a particular video.

View attachment 298595

View attachment 298597
Well done.

Reactions: N2 Shooter