ATN x-sight 4k pro 5-20x for target shooting

Hi all,

I'm considering buying this scope for a multi calibre Wildcat MK3 

I'm under impression that I could program and store settings for different zero POI's of different calibers and work from there.

My shooting habits are

60% target

30% plinking 

10% hunting 

Can't hunt much living in a city without any reasonably close hunting grounds 

I mostly shoot targets up to 100 meters, just occasionally a bit further 

I'm wondering if picture quality and reticule design is good enough for target shooting up to 100 meters?

Thanks!

The 5-20 is best for shooting over 200 yards and the 3-14 for close range. 

These scopes are a camcorder on top of a rifle. Zoom in... focus, zoom more... focus. Image quality is good enough to see .25 pellets hit at 100 yards, but only if you have everything focused and the lighting right. On a sunny day, an end cap with a hole drilled in the middle is needed, or the image gets washed from overexposure. 

These scopes require a lot of learning and adjustment, but they work well if you are willing to put the time into learning them.

An ABL completes the system with just point, range, and shoot, but ranges can be input manually.

I've held off buying ANY type of electronic/nv scope simply because I can't put my hands on/eye through the lens to see if they would work for me.

And, I simply can't justify the cost for how I will be using it. Pesting small pests in my backyard. The flood lights I already have give me just enough light to shoot pests without nv.

Not to mention the cost! But the idea still intrigues me. Maybe one day and by that time they will most likely be a LOT better and a LOT cheaper!

If I live that long... (chuckle)