Atn x-sight 4k pro 5-20 owners

A question for any of you that own the ATN X-sight Pro 4k in the 5-20x, how's the picture quality when looking through the scope in the 10-20x range? I'm interested in the scope, but have concerns it will be lacking for daytime shooting. Anyone have any screen shots at those magnification levels?

I'm not worried about its performance for hunting, but I'd need this to be dual purpose to justify the cost for me. I do a lot of target shooting in the 35-60yd range and like the higher power for seeing holes on target. I'm currently using a UTG 4-16X44mm which works fine, but would like the night vision and ability to load different pellet profiles of the ATN.

10X is not bad, but 20X gets quite grainy. They say 4K, but I think that's a stretch! When recording, the highest resolution is 1080P. Per the specs, the Micro Display, which is what you see, is 1280X720 HD. Also, the internals are the same for both the 3-14X and the 5-20X, the only difference is the initial magnification of the lense, one is 3 power the other is 5 power. All zoom levels are digital, so the only time you're actually getting that true 1280X720 resolution is when your at the lowest magnification.

Having said that, the 5-20X does give better overall resolution than the 3-14X (I have one of each), so video quality tends to be much better from the 5-20X scope. Typically, when I'm shooting rats, I'm shooting at between 30-40 yards and when using the 5-20X, I have it set at 10.1X. The 3-14X does good at 8.1X, but because the image appears further away due to the lower magnification, sometimes you can't see POI as well as you can when playing back video from the 5-20X. I also use white Oil Paint Pens do put a dab of white paint on the bottoms of the pellets (FX Slug trays work well to hold the pellets while painting them). The little bit of light reflected from the paaint on the bottom of the pellet really helps you see the pellet in flight.

A question for any of you that own the ATN X-sight Pro 4k in the 5-20x, how's the picture quality when looking through the scope in the 10-20x range? I'm interested in the scope, but have concerns it will be lacking for daytime shooting. Anyone have any screen shots at those magnification levels?

I'm not worried about its performance for hunting, but I'd need this to be dual purpose to justify the cost for me. I do a lot of target shooting in the 35-60yd range and like the higher power for seeing holes on target. I'm currently using a UTG 4-16X44mm which works fine, but would like the night vision and ability to load different pellet profiles of the ATN.
ive got a cheap priced like new atn 5-20 4k pro with the abl 1500 attachment I am selling, at 20 it leaves a lot to be desired , 18 and under is much better.