• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ATN: Spring Airgun Hunters

frankly, taking an animals life is serious business and i want a serious tool .. not an outdated toy to go play games with killing things ..

Have you handled any new springers or NP? Have you shot one recently? At 20 FPE I can easily take all small game up to raccoons even in .177. I've NEVER had one suffer or escape to date. 

I won't take a shot I'm not certain is a kill zone shot with a projectile incapable of performing it's function.

Don't worry! He is clueless. 

frankly, taking an animals life is serious business and i want a serious tool .. not an outdated toy to go play games with killing things ..

I've taken plenty of lawn vermin with a Power Piston. Not a springer, but a first cousin. Raccoons and armadillos go down pretty good.

Yes it is serious business, but these aren't toys either.

I've taken plenty of lawn vermin with a Power Piston. Not a springer, but a first cousin. Raccoons and armadillos go down pretty good.

Yes it is serious business, but these aren't toys either.

True. There is that very sad story of a grandfather who accidentally killed his grandson with a springer in the UK. These are most certainly not toys, and not outdated.

Edit...great grandfather

Screenshot_20210328-125551_Chrome.1616950620.jpg