• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

ATN - not the deal

I ordered a scope from these folks, paid, then get "not in stock" lead time is 2-3 weeks. FOR REAL? then why is it not listed as out of stock? you accepted my money fast enough!

to their benefit, they did contact me within 48 hrs to appraise me of situation, and offer to cancel order with refund. that is why i am not lambasting them. but as a whole, i consider this inferior service, and call it as such. if this simple oversight is prevalant, how good can their support service be? there is too many good vendors out there to deal with this nonsense. i will get some crap for this post from some members, but , i am ethically compelled to reward great service! and call out so-so to weak service. JMHO, thanks

AN UPDATE- A week and several requests for confirmation later, ATN rep emailed me to say they have received cancellation request and will cancel order and issue a refund. Another week passes and nothing. several more inquiries and a second response is "will take several days for refund to post. So it's been 15 days and counting, i finally saw a paypal acknowledgement of refund yesterday but have yet to get funds credited back on CC. but at least it's back. This customer service is giving me NO CONFIDENCE in ATN.

They may have good products , but I do not feel comfortable dealing with them.

ATN is one of the worst companies to deal with. I purchased an ATN scope from Cabelas and when I got home the WiFi features were not working. Went back to cabelas and swapped it out for another one. Came home and got the same issues. Called ATN the next day to see if I was doing something wrong or if there was a fix. The tech support guy told me that I could swap the scope 100 times and I would get the same failures. That the problem was the firmware and it would be fixed in a couple days. A couple days turned into a month and 3 months for firmware updates to be released which none fixed the issues. Fixed some but not all. I got fed up and wanted my money back since I bought this scope for those features that were not working. Well Cabelas return policy window had already passed. I informed ATN about how they made me wait past my return window with empty promises and that I wanted them to refund me. They told me to go screw myself. Like they had not screwed me enough already. I will never buy ATN JUNK. Its always released before it’s ready and it never gets fixed. It’s always falsely advertised. 

I have a digital ATN Xsight II HD 5x20 scope and a pair of the digital BinoX HD 4x16. BOTH work great. For the price of digital video, pics, ballistics calculator, night vision, one shot zero, ALL of which I use, its a great digital scope and NOTHING on the market has 100% full market success, there are always a few glitches, it just sucks when youre the one dealing with the glitch. They make LOTS of products for civilian and military use, and the vast majority of the product perform great. The internet is a place where you can post your negative opinion and see a bunch of other negative opinions, but the vast majority will never post because they have zero issues or post the positive. Sorry you have had a bad experience with ATN, but my dealings with them and their products have been great.