• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ATN Digital scope 3-14 X Sight 4K pro

Just having some fun with video apps. TURN UP YOUR SOUND AND ENJOY.

They are tearing up my pool screen enclosure here in Florida. It feels like Night of the walking dead. No matter how many I kill they just keep coming. LOL... Just got some more reinforcement (Lead) and plenty. So I say to them Bring it.

download.png

It depends what you you want to do with it. If you are in the woods walking and shooting as you go no its not that kind of scope. It's heavy and you have to adjust your range manually if you don't have the blue tooth ATN range finder. If you shot in a blind or a place where you can set it on a bipod and pick and choose your targets and shoot at night as well its fantastic. Plus you get to record the shot. Thats priceless. 

I still use the regular glass scope when I am on the move and don't care to record the shots just the kills.

Of you have the money to burn, and if have the range finder you will use that set up more than the glass scope, again depending on your hunting style and preferences. 

Also you can switch it over to your powder burner as well amd that stays on for the hunting season. 

Good luck hope this helps, like anything else you buy ssome turn out great some not so great. Most AG you buy you have to tweak it to shoot the way you want it to shoot.

Buy it at Amazon test it if you don't like it return it. There is a learning curve and it won't take long.

download.png
Screenshot_20201125-083949_Photos.1614871999.jpg

download.png
Screenshot_20210123-103653_Photos.1614872028.jpg

Stay safe and God Bless.