ATN 5-20 4K PRO

If you are on the fence about purchasing a scope from ATN, my advice; Just do it!

Back in July I purchased a 5-20x 4K pro for my AGT Uragan King .25cal. I am beyond pleased! There are plenty of good reviews so I won’t go into the fine details. I will say on an airgun, having the ability to change the mildot value is amazing! If you are using their ABL range finder, no big deal. If you depend on the mildots for holdover and estimation, being able to change the values is amazing. The video recording is definitely a plus! I love being able to save and switch between profiles! I shoot pellets and slugs. Switching profiles, my zero is always spot on.

Hit up Ross Epstein at [email protected]. Ross is top notch. It seems like there are postings every day on the ATN owners forum about Ross going way above and beyond to help anyone with any issue they have. Ross answered my emails quickly, and resolved a couple issues (not with the scope) immediately. 

I will definitely purchase more ATN products in the future…

I'm interested! A few questions:

Does it gauge and display the distance when you put your crosshair on things?

Can you change your reticle styles?

How's the battery?

The ATN ABL attachment will do something similiar for range finding.

There are a few reticle styles that you can swap between.

The battery is fantastic. I think they claim 18hrs of continuous use and they mean it. Ive had mine 6 months and still on 25% of the original charge. 

My only recommendation is to replace the IR illuminator immediately for one with rechargeable batteries.

I'm interested! A few questions:

Does it gauge and display the distance when you put your crosshair on things?

Can you change your reticle styles?

How's the battery?

This video at about 10:45 shows what the ATN and ABL will do together. Yes, you can change the reticle and it has several.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1JE2DjA7jI&ab_channel=BakerAirguns

I have both 4K 5x20 and Thor4 40x , I enjoy my thermal scope alot better on my FX Impact MK2 700mm nothing can hide from you in the dark.
FB_IMG_1593199031875.1631092205.jpg